Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Beta TestingHomePlanPay Per ViewPPV

Urgently seeking Beta testers for new Pay-Per View 3D Tour service11472

MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

In response to COVID-19 and customer requests, we have now completed development of a Matterport 3D Tour Pay-Per-View (PPV) interface. The solution goes into our production environment today [Friday, 10 April 2020].

Our PPV 3D Tour service allows Matterport customers to generate revenue and/or group-source funding from their Matterport spaces. The main use cases are exhibitions, and charitable fundraising activities. Basic details are on https://www.homeplan.nz/govirtual/, which we will be updating shortly along with a full WGAN post about the new service.

We are urgently seeking a limited number of people experienced with the Matterport platform to partake in final beta testing of the new service. This will involve the tester identifying a 3D tour they want to use, which we will set up as a PPV Tour, and a way to test it without actually processing the $ entry fee. We then ask the tester to try it out, and (within reason) try to break it and let us know any issues they encounter.

The service currently accepts Matterport and MP/embed URLs, and do not require you to transfer the space to us. Already in the works is support for other URLs, such as CAPTUR3D.

We are moving VERY quickly and likely to move into full production mode (i.e. live payment processing) within another week, depending on how the testing goes. We are also open to beta testers then moving into our early adopter phase if they have a suitable candidate for a PPV 3D Tour once we go live.

We would therefore like to hear from people available over the next 3-5 days to participate in the beta testing. If interested please private message me with your details, and we'll be in touch mighty soon with further details.

PS - this might be a a great way to distract yourself during lock-down
Post 1 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
That is good Idea. I did a search for a VT paywall last week and didn't find any. I'm not at that stage yet, but I was thinking about ways for local businesses that rely on entry fees to survive right now.

Bill
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I just have one question, is there any conflict with Matterport. I have seen MP shut down other 3rd party support services that benefit everybody and MP shut them down. I think this is a great service and have a few companies to approach for this service but would hate to sell a service for it to be shut down by MP.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
@ron0987 great question. We cannot guess MP's future behaviour, but the best assurance I can give today is we have disclosed the build and launch of this service to our MP executive contact plus the MP development team and no concerns have been raised by them.

And to the best of our knowledge, there is nothing in MP's terms of use that impacts our ability to offer this service.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I am not sure how it is going to affect viewing. If you ask buyers to pay for each tour access some of them may refuse to do it and sellers may miss a buyer.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@HomePlanNZ great news, I would definitely be interested. But I am in a lock down state until middle of May.
Post 6 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
f you ask buyers to pay for each tour access some of them may refuse to do it and sellers may miss a buyer.

That's correct if the purpose of the tour is to attract a buyer to purchase another product or service (e.g. buy a house). This new PPV option is for when the the tour itself is the service the buyer is wanting to purchase, or alternatively, when seeking donations for a charitable cause but wanting to provide a 3D experience in return.

We also have a customer with cross-sell in mind - i.e. do the PPV experience at minimal cost and on exit, go through the merchandise store to upsell.
Post 7 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@HomePlanNZ great news, I would definitely be interested. But I am in a lock down state until middle of May.

Thanks - as are we, hence why we've been able to focus on getting this service out to you
Post 8 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Thanks all, we have had such a massive response to our request we are going to get all the test PPV 3D Tours you have identified set up and released by late Monday. Talk soon, and Happy Easter
Post 9 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Almost there...

Post 10 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Post 11 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I'm pleased to announce the service is now LIVE in beta test mode with the first set of testers
Post 12 IP   flag post
101636 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?