Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Image SizesLightroomMLS

Help MLS Northwest Photo settings.11415

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I had to reinstall WIN10 causing me to loose all my presets in Lightroom. I cannot find my notes on the size I normally use for photo quality and size so the photos can be uploaded by agents into the MLS. Thank you for any help so I can get these photos to the agent.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I typically use a 1800px by 1200px for a web sized deliverable ~ NWMLS will automatically resize images to a max pixel width of 1500px if I remember correctly so, the same aspect ratio would be 1500 x 1000
Post 2 IP   flag post
THANK YOU very much.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
not a problem
Post 4 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
We deliver a full size image set into our clients gallery at our site which auto re-sizes also to an MLS size - corresponding pretty exactly to the NWMLS gallery dimensions: Landscape at: 1152 x 768 - Portrait at 512 x 768 Their re-sizer tool has introduced a bit of fuzziness to the image from our experience over the years, so we've provided a more exact size which has shown better results...of course their output, which heads to Realtor.com and everywhere else, is sliced and diced into all sorts of sizes so it's somewhat of a hopeless task to have total control on the final output size you'll ultimately see out there!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Narvan891

My 1800 x 1200 comes from my Sotheby's background. That is their minimum resolution requirement for photos
Post 6 IP   flag post
Again thank you all for the quick response, I did not ever expect to have lost my presets.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhh...I see - yes our full size set which is available in a clients image gallery varies from 3648 to 4496 as the max horizontal dimension, with the option of Hi-Rez which can make that size even larger if need be. So, more than enough for Express docs or in-house high quality flyer production and the like...
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Yeah, I provide full res and web sized at the 1800 x 1200
Post 9 IP   flag post
101634 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?