Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Apartments.comHomes.comMarketingMLSReal EstateRealtor.comRent.com

Putting Matterport Tours on Apartments.com, Rent.com, Etc?11383

tc3d private msg quote post Address this user
How do we list Matterport Tours on rental sites like apartments.com? I see many properties that have tours but I can't find where to add a tour to a listing. What other sites work well with Matterport Tours besides Realtor and Homes.com? Do most sites take a virtual tour link from the MLS listing for sales? What are good ways to add if it is a rental that is not listed on MLS?
Post 1 IP   flag post
rafrenteria98 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the same thing and learned something kind of weird about it. A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a marketing director in charge of a few apartment complexes and they had no idea that the Matterport tours were even on their Apartment.com listing. The way she explained it was that someone from Apartments.com just kind of showed up, they shot some of the model unit, and left. They never had contact with them again.

Does Matterport have a contract with Apartments.com or something? I'm also curious.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@tc3d Apartments.com is set up to take virtual tours. As you pointed out, there are a number of them out there, especially on rentals by larger, multiple-property owners. If you were to go in and post an apartment or house, you would see in the dashboard how these are added, but so far as providing them as service provider, why not call Apartments.com and just ask? Personally, I've never done it, but intend to.

@rafrenteria98 Does Matterport have a contract with Apartments.com? One thing is for sure, they are happy to cut service providers out of this loop and pursue these customers themselves, then if they don't have a local provider, be happy to offer you the gig at less than 1/2 price. So, why not just pursue them directly, before Matterport does?
Post 3 IP   flag post
jpierce360 private msg quote post Address this user
Costars is the company behind apartments.com.

But Costars also owns the following company:
Apartments.com
Apartment Finder
Loopnet - commercial advertising space for brokers
Costars- CRE software with leasing and customer information for brokers
- they also do virtual tours for cheap rates if a broker subscribes to a higher end subscription plan.
ForRent.com

I found out this information because I;m associated with a commercial furniture company and they were going to get Costars to source leads and bring me into the subscription plan. The contact at Costars saw my company and cancelled the meeting saying that i'm a competitor of there's.

When I asked a broker friend of mine about them, he confirmed that they offer virtual tours using matterport with their higher subscription plans.

I believe that Apartments.com has a similar package and targets property management group that have an account and provide access to the virtual tours. Not sure how they are charged or what subscriptions are offered at this site.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?