Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,047 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CoronavirusCOVID19Grocery StoresHomePlanMuseums

grocery stores virtual tour with mattertags11378

WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Harrycayman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

With covid 19 and stya at home. Many grocery stores are doing deliveries. Has anyone done a virtual tour for a grocery store with mattertags that show an order list in each aisle?

Harry lalli
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@Harrycayman you can search on the forum. I have seen two very well done tours on here about 2 years ago for two American grocery stores.

One thing I will comment is not to mark all products ( Okay common sense I know ) as it will look like a skittle factory that exploded.

My advice is to talk to the store owner and ask him what is essential lines or items he would like to push and just to mark those products. Also maybe offer him as a free add on, that you will do him two changes a week as per his stock requirements and to keep people going back to the tours. As lets honest here , to change Mattertags takes you 2 - 3 minutes to do why charge your clients for that? Its just stupid. You can also maybe have him add his special offers exclusively in the tour. So this will be away after this rona virus to attract people to his store/s.

The ideal thing will be is to develop an overlay or have the links work lie a shopping basket inside the tour linking it to a food delivery app or something like that. I know of a company that is developing something like this that I have been in talks with. There is another from Italy that is developing something similar, I will see if I can find their samples they have shared with me and will forward them to you.

But like the way you are thinking around this. I have some other ideas Have shared with a company that will be developing this solution very soon, and will share on here once BETA is getting launched.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Hi Gerhard

Thank you for that i will search American grocery stores . I think this store is developing a delivery App which i hope will link the virtual tour to. If you get anymore info on the Italian one please let me know

Harry
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Gerhard @Harrycayman

WGAN-TV: How to Scan a Grocery Store

This post includes:

✓ Matterport 3D Tour of a grocery story
✓ Interview with the creator:

California Fresh Market San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo, California
Matterport Pro: Liz G Photography | Engage This Matterport Pro
WGAN Forum Member: @Lizzg

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Thank you Dan

harry
Post 5 IP   flag post
kigilido private msg quote post Address this user
I have scanned a grocery last week but with no mattertags. And the actually was because of the covid 19 when ppl don’t go out shopping
Post 6 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, just making the connection between this topic and our new post, now we are set up on WGAN as a service provider:

Automated Mattertag Export & Import Service Now Available!

This talks about our new service, exporting and bulk-importing Mattertags for exactly this type of thing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Hi

Just watched your video This is great. So we can get bulk pricing from stores.I will be in touch with you
Post 8 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeplannz
Hi, just making the connection between this topic and our new post, now we are set up on WGAN as a service provider:

Automated Mattertag Export & Import Service Now Available!

This talks about our new service, exporting and bulk-importing Mattertags for exactly this type of thing.

Hi @homeplannz

This is a good scan to do your example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kigilido
I have scanned a grocery last week but with no mattertags. And the actually was because of the covid 19 when ppl don’t go out shopping

I think it is a good idea that you contact @kigilido and then send us the example of what your tool can do.

I think that in the post-covid times this type of work can have growth.

Regards
Post 9 IP   flag post
MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmerso3D
I think it is a good idea that you contact @kigilido and then send us the example of what your tool can do.

Reached out yesterday

What the tool can do is presented in the video above, but yes we are willing to commit the time to get a sample virtual grocery store with tagged products, images, and possibly even a link to an existing shopping cart up and running.

We just need a model to work off, as we don't have one on file.
Post 10 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomePlanNZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmerso3D

Reached out yesterday

What the tool can do is presented in the video above, but yes we are willing to commit the time to get a sample virtual grocery store with tagged products, images, and possibly even a link to an existing shopping cart up and running.

We just need a model to work off, as we don't have one on file.

@HomePlanNZ
I am behind a supermarket customer for a but for simple space.
If the sale occurs, and you have not yet done so, I contact you to make a test.
Regards.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101588 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?