Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceMatterVidsVideo

Matterport to Video Options11362

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't looked into this in a while. I know a company used to create these but I think they aren't around anymore. Can someone give me some options? Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

Is this what you are looking for?

Free! Butter Smooth Video from your Matterport (Free Instagram Version too)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I do believe so...just messaged you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I do MatterVideos. My webside is under construction but You can se many of examples. I did over 300 Smooth Videos hounder so far. https://www.homenest.pl/mattervideos
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray I love Mattervids quality and pricing, especially if I don't have to sit behind the desktop to create it. One item to keep in mind though: Less scans are better, because the Mattervids process slows down the video, which increases the play time. So, if you are looking for 2 minutes play time for example, just minimize the number of scans, otherwise for a medium-sized property, your video can be in excess of 5-6 minutes.

For DIYers, there are several good desktop-based software tools out there that allow you to do them yourself. Just Google search on Screen Capture Video Software. Among those hits that will come up, I have heard great things about Camtasia and OBS. As well, if you run a Windows Desktop, you already have a Windows Game Bar, which allows gamers (and us when we need to screen-record a Matterport Guided Tour) to screen record. One caution on this though is to make sure your Video Card is capable. This action is quite demanding on the typical OEM card, so you may need to replace it with a high-end Nvidia card with at least 512MB of on-card memory.

Have fund with it!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
There is always an option to do it yourself. There are free or not expensive video editors than anybody can learn to use. And there are free or cheap screen recorders to record your walkthough in a tour and then using video editors you can turn it into a promo video or whatever video you want.

Look at this one I created with Screen O Matic and Filmora9 at https://www.facebook.com/pg/WingmanMediaAustralia/videos/
It took me 3 hours but most time was spent on making mistakes, fixing them and creating subtitles.

Do not be hard on me as it is the first video I have ever created. If you like it I am sure you can do the same.

And if you do not want to pay for Filmora9 there is Davinci Resolve that can probably help you to create something similar for free.

The only reason I purchased and used Filmora9 because I did not know about Davinci Resolve.

If you go with Filmora9 you can get a personal version and still use it for commercial videos. They scare you on a general pages saying that you are not allowed to do it and need to purchase a business version. However check their T&C and they actually say there that you can use it for business if you mention in a video description(not sure which one they mean) that this video was created with Filmora9
Post 6 IP   flag post
101629 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?