Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMetareal StageSpecial OfferWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Two Free Metareal Stage Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members11338

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Free! WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---

WGAN-TV Intro to Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform #1323-Offer For WGAN-TV Members

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1,323 above), I describe the two free Metareal Stage special offers for WGAN Forum Members.

--

Two Free Metareal Stage Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members

1. One (1) month of Metareal Stage Premium free for all WGAN Forum Members! Just Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) with your Metareal username after signing-up on Metareal to get the WGAN Forum Member promo code. Then send Metareal a chat message (through www.metareal.com) with your WGAN Forum Member promo code, and Metareal will upgrade your Metareal Stage account for free. A Metareal Stage Premium subscription will let you explore everything Metareal Stage has to offer for 30 days.

2. If you’re one of the first 50 WGAN Forum Members to activate the WGAN Forum Member promo code (please see above), you will also get five (5) free Metareal Stage tours (max 25 panoramas) created from your photos by the Metareal Stage production service, so you don’t have to build your tours yourself.

This bonus also includes a free High-Quality Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) compliant Metareal Stage floor plan.

--

Best,

Dan

--

Transcript

- Terrific. I'll talk about the the Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members is that Gareth and his team at Metareal, have been gracious enough to extend two special offers to We Get Around Network Forum Members. The first offer is sign up for the free account and then private message me for the promo code for Metareal.

So first sign up for a free account then Private Message me with your Member name for Metareal and I will Private Message you back a promo code that you can then go back to Metareal with either through chat or email and say, "Hey, here's my code please upgrade me "to the Metareal Premium Plan."

And then for a month, you get the Premium plan totally free. So you get to experience the full deep, rich, Metareal Stage platform, totally free for that first month with all the features and then second offer that Metareal has been gracious enough to extend to We Get Around Network Forum Members if you're among the first 50 WGAN Forum Members that are Private Messaged me for what we just said. Then you'll also receive five free tours and floor plans created for you.

- And I'll just add to that these are the high quality floor plans that comes back to PDF.

- And that's offer is for up to 25 panoramas within the tour. Because I know we have some Members that would go - "Oh my gosh! That is awesome. I have a 20,000 square foot house and I'm going to go shoot every room and get that for free." So, not quite the offer so it's for the first 50 that Private Messaged me in the WGAN Forum ... Whom have already set up a Metrareal account ... that you'll get your first five Metareal tours and floor plans at no charge as well.

- So Gary, thanks for extending that offer to We Get Around Network Forum Members I should say because we reviewed on YouTube, Vimeo and a lot of different places. So if you're not yet a We Get Around Network Forum Member, come to WGANForum.com ...

And in the top right corner, you'll see a place to set up a free account. And when you set up a free We Get Around Network Forum account, you get 50 plus membership benefits totally free, including the offer that I just described for the first 50 that Private Message me so if you have no idea what Private Messaging is, come to the We Get Around Network Forum, join and then you'll see you'll be able to send me a message within the forum. It's good that I describe that okay, Gareth.

- Perfect.

- And we have a Member that's been so patient. Let me see if I can bring them into the studio to ask questions with you. This is let's see.

And almost there. And let me unmute. And hey, Ahmed, can you hear us okay? Ahmed, can you hear us okay? So while we wait to see if he actually pipes in he has asked me some some questions by chat how to activate the WGAN promo code. So earlier today he actually requested the promo code private messaged me.

And so what's the best way for him now that he has a Metareal Stage account set up ... How does he activate his promo code?

- So all you got to do is when he's logged in, he can click on the chat box, open up the chat and give us his WGAN Member name and the promo code and off we go.

- Great. Is it possible to embed the tour in any iOS or Android apps for the real estate purposes.

- Interesting question. If I imagine if it's an app that's using one of the iOS or Android web page, things I think a lot of them do. And my guess is that you'd be able to use the SDK to embed a tutorial, you'd need to be connected online to do it.

We're not, we don't have a way to do it. As we we actually talked about this a little while ago, the idea of exporting a tour as a standalone thing to bundle into the application itself. And we can't do that at the moment. But if your app is connected online app, then you will be able to open the tour up from within the app, meaning use the iframe, yes, essentially, the web. The web page within the app. Yeah.

- Okay, yes. So what is the delivery time for the tour? I think we heard up to 48 hours typically. And then a fourth question, is it required to name the panorama or number it to make it easy for production team to build tour.

- No. What does help however, is if you order the panoramas by room. That's, that's a big help. So if they're all in a fairly logical order in terms of shooting order, that's great. So shooting order works are good. If you kind of run around the house randomly shooting panoramas from different places, it'll get really tricky.

- I would do that. I would, I'm probably the only one that would do that. I'm going to make it super, super crazy. Let me see if they can figure out this puzzle. I'll have to send it to Gareth who looks outside of windows to figure that out.

So Shoot, shoot in an orderly pan. If you're if you're consistent. If you maybe you go left through the house or you go right through the house. It'll just make it a whole lot easier. And let's see, I think Ahmed has asked one more question just to see So we got here.

Let's see. He actually is put put this in the chat windows a little bit harder for me to see here using arrows in the auto-play tour. oh eight right sorry, his microphones not working. He's asking about arrows in the auto-play tour. So I'm in a panorama, I guess I could see that there was a round circle on the floor indicating that that was the place to step next or go in that direction, do I have the option of adding arrows?

- None of the moment however, we are presently working on a extending the SDK and a set of functions to allow you to skin the different elements in in the player. So so that could well be part of that, that that development so You got to change the icons and things like that.

- Okay, so, thank you, Ahmed. That's Ahmed Attia, if I'm pronouncing that correctly, from Egypt is a We Get Around Network Forum Member asking some questions. I saw the post earlier today in the forum and sent a note in order to get the promo code.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

WGAN-TV Training U: Intro to Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform (Free)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder ...

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?