Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceeXp 360 ToursEyeSpy360NewbiesTraining

Is the EyeSpy360 Offer that expired in February 2020 Still Available?11326

TamiB private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I’m Tami Brown, realtor in tiny town of MCCALL Idaho with little to no providers for 360 tours photo or video. Looking into it for myself and potentially as a service to others since our marketplace is short of providers. Found your group through my purchase of Ben Claremont’s Virtual Tour Pro course which I am working through. I am absolutely brand new to 360. Have purchased a KandaoQoocam 8k to get started with and explore what can be done and what I want to learn to do with it.

I am interested in starting first off with the Eyespy360 platform and thought I would upload 360 photos and have them create tour, floor plan, dollhouse and also try to recreate what they do for myself and progress on from there. I clicked the offer link in the WGAN site and looks like it expired end of February. May I still use that link or is the offer truly expired?

Looks like I have some sort of limited access to training in here through my purchase of Ben’s Virtual Tour Pro course but so much info in here I am overwhelmed with where to go. If you have any Top 3 suggestions based on my desire to first shoot 360 photos and get started with eyespy360, please point the way to newbie starting place based on my access now.

Thanks for creating such a huge resource. I had not run across this one until I got Ben’s course.

Hope you are all well and safe in this crazy time.

Cheers,

Tami B
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@TamiB

I cannot help with the KandaoQoocam or Eyespy360. But, thought I would say hello. I am to the North of you in Coeur D Alene, Id
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab 30 March 2020 of EyeSpy360 Special Landing Page for WGAN Forum Members

Hi @TamiB

Thank you for joining the WGAN Forum.

If the @EyeSpy360 Offer here looks like the above, then EyeSpy360 is still honoring the WGAN Forum Member Special Pricing. As of today (Monday, 30 March 2020, it is!)

I recommend that you continue to work your way through Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont. It's excellent. (WGAN Forum Members can save 15 percent. Private Message me for the WGAN Coupon Code. It's also free with a WGAN Premium Annual Membership.)

Here is a free WGAN-TV Training Academy course.

Free WGAN-TV Training Academy Course: EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform

Stay healthy,

Dan

P.S. Here are all WGAN Forum discussions tagged: EyeSpy360
Post 3 IP   flag post
TamiB private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?