Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19Wish List

Use this tool to search for all Matterport 24/7 Open Houses in Zip Code?11260

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Fingers, toes and tripods cross that Matterport will create this tool ASAP -- search for all Matterport 24/7 Open Houses in Zip Code -- in light of the Coronavirus reducing or eliminating physical Open House tours.

In addition to adding huge value to the Matterport ecosystem by helping home sellers and home buyers (and their real estate agents and brokers). Plus, this may help create demand for Matterport Service Providers.

While no one wants to exploit COVID-19, I could imagine many media organizations writing/reporting about this Matterport feature that helps facilitate buying/selling of real estate during the Coronavirus (and beyond).

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
Matterport needs to offer a search function much like an MLS property search on real estate websites. When they do it gives providers and agents a way to give potential home buyers a way to see all the homes available for sale without going to the property. I have done real estate websites at every level since 1004, one of which has been an IDX provider to where we take the raw data that the MLS gives and turns it into a zillow / realtor.com search experience. Matterport can easily do this and I have asked since 2015 with no progress. Now it's essential and would give Matterport a lot of publicity. If you agree post everywhere.

This is a Matterport Wish List item.

Your thoughts?

Dan

P.S. @GlennTremain fist posted the above in the WGAN Forum discussion:

Virus causing Matterport call to action
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
That's a great idea! If Matterport could offer it, I have no doubt that it will be heavily utilized...at least for the near future.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
mcuddy private msg quote post Address this user
Try a search in Google using site:my.matterport.com and the zip code. I just did site:my.matterport.com 75002 and got a page of responses back from Allen Tx and Paris - clickable text
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
As I mentioned on the other thread, I don't know if this would be likely given their working relationship with homes.com/realtor.com. These connections put Matterport in an indirect relationship with Core Logic, arguably the largest provider of real estate listing data. There could be a much larger opportunity for them there that providing their own listing service could complicate.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@mcuddy cool idea, it works if you use the city name as well, if you want to cast a wider net.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?