Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHow ToMatterport Classic PricingPro2Tips

Annual Classic Plan coming to an end, what's next?11232

Thea_VR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I am currently on a Classic Plan and I paid for a year (from 2019) Now that it is coming to an end (annual subscription), I have a couple of questions:

0. Is Matterport offering any promotions or waved subscription plans because of what is happening?

1. Is there a way to still stay with the classic plan?

2. If yes, will they just charge me or there is an option to choose which old plan I can do for now, the 1 year or pay per month?

3. If not, can i use a Starter plan first (for at least a month while there is this virus. ( I have read that you can only have 5 active spaces and the rest can be just private, this is okay with me)

Looking forward to your answers, thank you for your help!

Thea
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thea_VR
I am currently on a Classic Plan and I paid for a year (from 2019) Now that it is coming to an end (annual subscription), I have a couple of questions:

Kindly confirm that you have NOT received any communications from Matterport indicating that the grandfathered in Matterport Classic pricing is coming to an end.

Rather YOUR Matterport Classic Plan annual subscription is due for renewal and you are trying to decide what to do.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thea_VR

Kindly confirm that you have NOT received any communications from Matterport indicating that the grandfathered in Matterport Classic pricing is coming to an end.

Rather YOUR Matterport Classic Plan annual subscription is due for renewal and you are trying to decide what to do.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply, you are correct. I have NOT received any communications from Matterport re:plan ending. I just know that the annual plan I paid for is until the 31st of March 2020.

Thank you,
Thea
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I had a conversation with someone from Matterport yesterday & it was his understanding that if you have a Classic Plan you can stay with it. Now, you may be locked into whichever plan you signed up for
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
I had a conversation with someone from Matterport yesterday & it was his understanding that if you have a Classic Plan you can stay with it. Now, you may be locked into whichever plan you signed up for

Hey Lilnitsch,

Do you suggest I send them an email for this?
In my dashboard settings the only button is to change plan.

Thanks,
Thea
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Thea_VR did your billing expire? If this is the only option your dashboard is giving you the only folks that may be able to help you possibly keep a classic plan would be Matterport’s billing support
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Thea_VR
Hey Lilnitsch,

Do you suggest I send them an email for this?
In my dashboard settings the only button is to change plan.

Thanks,
Thea

Looks like no action required by you UNLESS you want to switch to new Matterport pricing plan or cancel.

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod I was looking at the graphic on my cell phone.

@Thea_VR If you are happy with your current plan simply double check to make sure your billing info is up to date.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
I had a similar problem with “buttons” The expiry date on the card was changing and was not able to change it on the account as the buttons did not function like they used to. Had to contact support and they had to contact someone in billing that I gave the new information to and they changed the date on their end. Strange for sure but at least I got it done.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by June
I had a similar problem with “buttons” The expiry date on the card was changing and was not able to change it on the account as the buttons did not function like they used to. Had to contact support and they had to contact someone in billing that I gave the new information to and they changed the date on their end. Strange for sure but at least I got it done.

Contacted support and they explained to me same as what you said.
Thanks for all the info guys!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Looks like no action required by you UNLESS you want to switch to new Matterport pricing plan or cancel.

I am sure Dan is right on spot. If they had not wanted you to continue on the same plan they would have contacted about it already
Post 11 IP   flag post
101435 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?