Gear of the Week: MAXOAK Power Station 500Wh Portable Power11220
74313 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|Video: Emergency Backup - MAXOAK Power Station 500Wh Portable Power | Video courtesy of FlyPath YouTube Channel (15 March 2020)
From the FlyPath YouTube Channel:
▼ BATTERY PRODUCT DETAILS:
• 500Wh/300W (Peak 450W) for small appliance (Max.300W).
• 2*AC120V US outlet (pure sine-wave), 2*DC12V3A, 1*DC12V9A Car
• Cigarette lighter, 1* PD 45W Type-C, 4*USB-A
• Charge and Discharge (Pass-through) Function.
• AC/Solar/Car Recharge. Solar Recharge Mode: MPPT.
• LED Lighting(Full brigh/Half bright)&SOS Flash Function.
• Noise-free, Zero Emissions,Clean.
• Portable&lightweight: 11.6*7.5*7.7inch,13.6lb.
• Foldable handle design, space saving.
▼ SOLAR PANEL DETAILS:
• 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
• Ideal output: 580Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight)
• Weighing in at 16 lbs
Amazon Affiliate links from FlyPath
Maxoak Power Station 500: https://amzn.to/2WfKYuX
$100 off code：MAXOAK100
What are you using for portable power for your Matterport camera, iPad, smartphone, laptop, drone, etc.?
Texas Solar 100 Watt: https://amzn.to/3aWwwff
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Thalore private msg quote post Address this user|
|I've been using what looks like the baby brother of that one.
I've charged my Mavic 2 pro, and matterport camera many times on it and hardly ever have to recharge it.
|Post 2 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?