Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
PricingQuote

Suggestions for this WGAN Member's Quote for a Commercial Space?11179

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A long-time WGAN Member whom typically only does Matterport scans of houses for sale writes ...

Suggestions? Comments?

Dan

---

Dan,

You are my greatest resource, so I thought I would ask you about this potential new business.

I was called to possibly shoot a rehab facility consisting of three buildings. One is 10,000 sq ft treatment facility, the second one has some living quarters to scan, the third is two 5,000 sq ft floors of clinical space.

This size property is our first.

I said we can do it for $.15/sf, but additional charges may result if we have to host it on our Matterport account, otherwise they would need to on theirs.

Is there anything else that I should address? Do you think it is a fair price?

I appreciate your mentorship and guidance.

[redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
I would say that being a medical facility you need to be very careful about patient info privacy. No paperwork on desks, no visible files, no informtion on computer screens.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
Notwithstanding the implied need for long-term hosting, does the provider usually charge $.15psf for typical residential?

If yes, why wouldn't they consider a discount for a larger job, which might also be a springboard to more commercial-type business?

If no, does $.15psf represent a significant discount to their normal rate card for residential? If not, perhaps it should.

On balance, depending on what features are included with their typical residential Matterport work, $.15psf may well price them out of the market for this job.

I recall from previous discussion about your "200 Operator Pricing Guide" that the prevailing range of retail value per square foot for a Matterport Tour is $.08 to $.12. Is this for only the Matterport Tour by itself, or does this include building the Highlight Reel, the Guided Tour, the Floor Plans and "X" quantity of MatterTags?

For my rate card, I am closer to $.08psf, but this is for the tour only. I charge Xtra for the above items mentioned.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101428 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?