Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FireFloodMitigationRestoration

Matterport Resources Available in Insurance/Fire/Flood/Remediation Space11141

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV Matterport Meets Insurance Claims-Fire and Floor Remediation and Restoration #1127-Outro with Matterport Director, Business Development and Head of Partnerships and New Market Development Tomer Poran

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1127, above), Matterport Director, Business Development and Head of Partnerships and New Market Development Tomer Poran discuss Matterport resources that are available about the Insurance Claims-Fire and Floor Remediation and Restoration space.

WGAN Forum discussions tagged:

Fire
Flood
Remediation
Restoration
Insurance

Plus ...

How to be Certified: Actionable Insights Matterport Certification (AIMC)
Transcript: WGAN-TV: Matterport Meets Insurance Underwriting and Risk Mgmt

Best,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

Tomer this has just been a fascinating program. Thank you so much for being on the show today.

- Yeah, you got it. Happy to do this. We're looking to create as much opportunity for as much of the ecosystem of Matterport as possible and I really hope MSPs can play a part in this. I do a lot of go to market here and every industry, and I almost put it on a scale of do it yourself, DIY on one side, and service scan service on the other side.

Every industry falls somewhere on that spectrum. This one is even one of those that falls heavily on the DIY side and at the same time, there's still opportunity here for services that we outlined. So I think more and more markets we go into, the more success we have in going into these new markets and developing these new use cases, the more the entire ecosystem's going to benefit.

- If some of our viewers work in a remediation company or work at a restoration company or even remodeling, remediation, restoration, remodeling related to remediation, restoration, they want to contact Matterport, what's the best way to get in touch?

- Yeah, they could email either directly to insurance@matterport.com or go to our website. Under Industries, choose Insurance and Restoration. There's going to be a little video there, some explanation just on the tip of the iceberg of everything I touched on today. But there's gonna be a form there to enter your name and number and someone from my team will get back to you and give you all the information you need.

- Terrific, I would add, Matterport has such amazing resources in this category of insurance. I've gone to matterport.com, matterport.com, looked under the category of insurance. I filled out a form. I got to see an hour long program that you did with the gentleman in Chicago. It was a great interview. I thought it was a lot of great insight.

And then in addition, Matterport has done some terrific case study, I would call them case study marketing videos. And we've published all of these in the We Get Around Network Forum. So if you come to WGANforum.com ..., search the box for insurance, you'll pop up all these videos that tell the story firsthand from remediation companies, from restoration companies. So really great resources.

- Yeah, those are great. Definitely recommend that as the resource. The stories that matter, we've got some great folks here at Matterport in the past I guess six months that have really beefed up our content game in all the industries.

Across all our industries, we felt like we weren't telling the compelling stories that our customers have with Matterport and wanted to get the word out. So yeah, just a shout out to our content team here. Doing a great job on videoing these stories that matter and getting it out there.

- Yeah, lot of great video. And also you mentioned that case study on the Chicago company, kind of a one page PDF which is also available. You go to matterport.com, you go to the Insurance tab, the tab for verticals, select Insurance, and then just enter your email address and then boom, you instantly have it. So my apologies to some in our studio audience.

I think we've just gone long today. If you post the questions in the We Get Around Network forum I'm sure we'll get some answers for you all. Tomer, thank you again for being on the show. Just awesome. Who knew my loss, my wife and I having a loss of $41,000, fortunately getting reimbursed for it, would turn into an interesting conversation of understanding the backstory of where Matterport kind of fits in.

- Yeah, I didn't know I would know a lot about restoration and contracting going into this job. So I'm often pleasantly surprised as well. So thanks a lot, Dan. Yeah, really great having this opportunity to speak to your listeners.

I hope I could bring this kind of content, keep bringing you guys new markets, new uses that we're going into, new spaces. We're developing new capabilities all the time and that even expands further our usage. And yeah, thanks for being our partners.

- Great, thanks Tomer. We've been visiting with Tomer Poran. Tomer is the Matterport Director of Business Development, Head of Partnerships and New Market Development. New Market Development. Obviously also an insurance subject matter expert.

I imagine he's a subject matter expert on a number of things at Matterport. So we hope to visit with Tomer on some other topics. We've been recording today's show. So if you missed any portion of it, we will publish it in the We Get Around Network Forum, WGANforum.com, we'll do that by tomorrow, Friday, November 8, 2019. From San Francisco where Tomer is and Atlanta, Georgia, where I am, thanks again for watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.

- Thank you very much.

Source:

Transcript: Matterport Insurance Claims: Flood/Fire Remediation/Restoration
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Our thoughts are with those in the path of the hurricane in the gulf coast region.

Safety first; then help others with documentation for faster Insurance claims.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101706 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?