WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1223-Intro

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1223, above), RELA CEO Mike Land gives an overview - and demo - of the RELA Platform: it's like a Swiss-Army Knife for:

✓ Single Property Websites (branded, un-branded)
✓ Booking (integrated to calendars)
✓ Invoicing
✓ Managing Rate Cards
✓ Managing Discount Promo Codes
✓ Content delivery (get paid to release photos, video, floor plans)
✓ Custom Pricing

Your thoughts?

Free! WGAN-TV Training U (in RELA) Courses

WGAN-TV RELA Booking System with Team Calendar Sync & Getting Paid for Matterport Service Providers
WGAN-TV Getting Started with RELA Platform

Best,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

- Hi, all, I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum, today is Thursday, February 20th 2020. And you're watching WGAN-TV Live at Five. We have an awesome show for you today, we got the Founder of, excuse me, the CEO of Rela, Mike Land. Mike, good to see you again.

- Good to see you.

- Mike's been on the show a couple of times with us, talking about Rela. Today's show is Rela Booking System with Team Calendar Sync and Matterport Service Providers getting paid using the Rela platform, so we've got a lot to cover.

I think probably just to give the highlights of what we're gonna go over today, is Rela booking a shoot, smart pricing and packaging, getting paid on time with integrated payment and media delivery, team calendar sync and assignments, the photographer's store.

We'll talk about some new pricing. And I think, Mike, before we jump in, that's a lot of new stuff to cover since you were on the show last, how about an overview of the web platform from a Matterport Service Provider's perspective?

- Sure. I'll share my screen here. So Rela is a platform that lets Service Providers create beautiful Single Property Websites to showcase the media that they've developed or generated for each listing. And we make it really easy and simple for you to also deliver all of that media to your agents.

You can create beautiful property websites like this, which are great marketing tools for your agent clients and really something that adds value to your service on top of the beautiful media that you're producing.

And it's a great way to deliver the media as well, instead of sending just a zip file that they download and then extract, now you have a beautiful presentation for all of the media that you've created, so your photos, your 3D tours, obviously, floor plans, videos, all of the media that you're producing for a listing nowadays you can incorporate into these property websites.

So these are just some samples of our templates, we're got about 20 templates to choose from, we're always updating those to make sure that they're nice and up to date and following current design trends.

And then from the backend, it's just built to be a really user friendly system to make your life easier, to streamline your workflow, and make your agent's life easier as well. So that's the quick overview of what Rela's core service is.

- And obviously, we saw some Matterport 3D tours there, so it's completely, Rela is completely compatible with Matterport, as well as photos, video, Matterport, floor plans, aerial video, text, maps.

- Yup, absolutely. So it's compatible, again, with all of the media that you're producing for a listing, especially Matterport.

And we're actually working on some stuff to integrate even deeper with the Matterport tours to just bring more efficiencies when you're creating these property websites and delivering to your customers. But that's for another show down the road.

- You're welcome to come back and talk about that when you're ready. So from a Matterport Service Provider's perspective, what you've just covered was a Rela Single Property Website, presumably both branded and unbranded, and then today, you have a lot of new things that Rela has added to the mix to take us through.

- Right. Today, we're going to showcase the new platform integration that we're launching or that we've recently launched, which will essentially allow Service Providers to build out their lists of services and products, custom pricing, and let their customers place orders and book shoots directly from their customized order page that will sync through your calendars in your Rela account and integrate directly with your media delivery and make it really easy to make sure you get paid on time.

And so we'll go through all of those features here in just a second.

Source: Transcript: WGAN-TV RELA Booking System with Team Calendar and Getting Paid