Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
SellStrategyTips

Mini HD Projector Perfect for Presentations1111

Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
I have to share this new find of mind. This little projector is awesome! It's 5" in width. 5"!! You can plug it right into your Macbook Pro, Ipad, and Iphone and start projecting on any flat surface within seconds; you simply need to buy the correct adaptor for the version of Ipad and Iphone (For all recent versions, a Lightning Digital AV Adapter will do the trick). At $399 it seemed like a no brainer.

Highly recommend. You can thank me later!

http://miroirusa.com/product/mp150/

Charlie
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Cabrahams I will thank you now. I was thinking about this item. Glad we have a Pro that's happy with it. Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
That is cool. Be great for presentations to RE companies.
Post 3 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I may have to buy one of these.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Charlie

You already have the projector? How is the brightness in a room that isn't dark?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
I have just ordered one. Being on battery and instant start is the key for me. Size of screen is less important. Hope brightness is ok. 200lm is a bright spotlight so should be ok. I already have the thunder port to hdmi which has allowed me to plug into existing projectors that RE usually have set up.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Ok sounds good. Will he easier than lugging a monitor or tv to do presentation. Let us know how it goes mate
Post 7 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Chance of someone filming it working on a showcase?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Will do when it arrives. @smcclell where in oz are you?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Great, thanks Shane!

I'm in Vic mate, down bay side/peninsula way.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
I'll see if I can put one of those together and post here.
Post 11 IP   flag post
How are people doing on this? I am still looking to maybe get a mini projector but would love feedback on what people might of changed or what now is something you may of researched further.

I have done a little bit of research and saw that some have an auto focus which could be handy to have and as said above the brightness/lumon (or whatever) are important.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hi there.
Yes I did get the Mirroir MP150W.
It is the wireless model but it only uses wireless with teh ipad app for photos etc.

Yes it is bright and in that respect it is OK but the colours are very washed out and detracts from the clarity of demonstrating the showcase. Generally unhappy with the result. If I have to set up a projector I would prefer to carry a small professional one. And would call this one a waste of money.

There are no controls on it and at times I wanted to turn down the brightness in the hope of getting a richer and deeper colour look.

I even tried it with a keynote presentation with primary colours. Better contrast but not the rich colour a professional projector would have.

Final thoughts. I'll still play around with it, but will be mindful of where I will use it. I don't want to be apologising for the quality when I am trying to sell the Matterport scanning. Ie, it would look better on an ipad etc.

Disapointed... end result.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Good to know.

I think you may be right. You can get medium sized ones that may do the job better but still be portable enough to take around.

Thanks for the update
Post 14 IP   flag post
101422 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?