Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderFloor PlansPhoto Retouching

CAPTUR3D has just updated their Photo Retouch service!11108

CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all, I know some of you have been waiting for this... CAPTUR3D has just updated it's Photo Retouch service!

You can now order Photo Retouching for your Matterport snapshots (and DSLR, iPhone photos etc also) without having to order with a Virtual Tour Overlay

We provide day-to-dusk, sky/grass enhancement, reflection/object removal, perspective correction and more...

All for just $1 USD per photo!

We've also updated the notes section so you can easily provide instructions on each photo for retouching. Please let me know if you have any questions

As a member of the WGAN forum, you can get 6 free bookings when you sign up to CAPTUR3D via this link: clickable text

Thanks,
Alex
Post 1 IP   flag post
junior private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea,

I have used your "Photo Retouch" service and it is cheaper and better than what I can do!
It frees me up to get clients and do what I do best.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks junior!

To confirm, we can also provide photo retouching for your 360° photospheres as well!

Please let me know if anyone has any questions about this feature or the rest of the platform
Post 3 IP   flag post
I am sure glad you mentioned retouching can be done on 360 photospheres.

That is going to make my life much easier and help with production. I will use it this coming week.
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Hi Alex - just a couple of questions:

1. For still photo re-touching, do you take only JPG files?

2. Do you re-touch 360 panoramics? If yes, same price?

Thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab 1: Uploaded Images to CAPTUR3D

Screen Grab 2: Image Retouching Order with CAPTUR3D

Screen Grab 3: Image Retouched by CAPTUR3D

Hi All,

Good news ...

About 12 hours ago - my Friday morning - I placed an eight (8) 360º photo sphere image retouching order with CAPTUR3D (Screen Grab 2). Total cost: USD $8 ($1 per image).

I (just) received my images back. I am very happy with the results.

My retouching instructions above (Screen Grab 2): color correct; improve color saturation and fix the bad stitching. CAPTUR3D also improved the blue sky on the patio shot.

I placed the before and after images in this Dropbox. (After 1 June 2020, please Private Message me for a new link.) Feel free to create virtual tours with these images and share them in this WGAN Forum discussion.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Here is the "before" image retouching ...

EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Screen Grab 4: Notice that image retouching order is ready.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hi Dan,

You gave them the 8 pictures, they corrected per your instructions, "AND THEY STITCHED THEM for $8.00"?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@junior

The 8 images were already stitched in the camera.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Dan,

Thanks very much for posting your journey on using CAPTUR3D's Photo Retouching service. Great to see that you're happy with the deliverables!

@bryanhscott please see below to answers to your above questions:

1. For still photo re-touching, do you take only JPG files?
We currently accept JPEG, PNG and GIF files. We are looking into accepting Raw .TIFF files in the future also. I will be sure to update you with how we progress on this.

2. Do you re-touch 360 panoramics? If yes, same price?
Yes, we can retouch your equirectangular 360° panoramics for the same price as standard images
Post 9 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock

1. JPG files do not provide the range of post-processing/re-touching capabilities that open up with a RAW file, but the RAW files are typically HUGE, so logistics becomes an issue. I am by no means a Photoshop guru - this is just what I have been told by those that are.

As for the PNG or GIF files, I am not sure where they would fit into a discussion about re-touching or post-processing still photos for real estate.

2. On the question of re-touching 360's, yes, got that impression from Dan's last post, which included 360's he had Captur3d touch-up. Thanks for that clarification.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

For a deeper dive into the CAPTUR3D platform, please see this free WGAN-TV Training U (in CAPTUR3D) course:

8A-WGAN-TV | CAPTUR3D Training for Matterport Service Providers

(5+ hours of CAPTUR3D training by Steven Kounnas: the co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of PHORIA. (CAPTUR3D is a Division of PHORIA.)

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101628 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?