WGAN Forum Member Benefit Of the Week

---
WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1249-White Label And Pricing Features with RELA CEO Mike Land

WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1250-Examples, Plans And Pricing with RELA CEO Mike Land

WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1251-Outro

Hi All,

RELA Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members:

➡️ RELA Photographer Starter Membership Plan - $49 monthly [WGAN Forum Members only!]

✅ White-Label
✅ 5 Free Media Deliveries per Month
✅ $18 Property Credits (Single Property Websites)
✅ $4 Media Credits (Media Delivery Only)
✅ 30 Agent Accounts
✅ 500 GB Storage
✅ RELA Free Trial to Get Started

➡️ RELA Storefront Add-On - $25 monthly

✅ Add-On to the Photographer Starter or Pro Plan
✅ All Features from Photographer Plan
✅ Payment Processing
✅ Lock Media Until Invoice Paid
✅ Custom Products & Packages
✅ Customer Order Form
✅ Staff Account Permissions
✅ Booking Calendar and Syncing

Use this RELA Link for WGAN Forum Member Special Pricing and Offers.

If you are using many tools to manage your business, RELA simplifies with its "Swiss army knife" all-in-one platform.

RELA Solves These Problems

✅ creating Single Property Websites (branded, unbranded)
✅ getting paid (option to release digital assets when paid in full or party)
✅ delivering digital assets in one place
✅ booking shoots
✅ reminder notifications to client and photographer (and/or 3rd party service provider such as drone)
✅ invoicing
✅ simplify display of pricing
✅ help up-sell Optional Extras (how services are presented)
✅ easily offer different clients different pricing (such as legacy or large clients)
✅ receive deposits
✅ automatically deposit payments to your checking account
✅ accepting payments
✅ providing client with dashboard for all digital assets, invoicing (and more)
✅ couponing (one for all; unique one-time use, expiration date, only work for certain client)
✅ online ordering
✅ online booking
✅ close leads
✅ manage multiple photographers
✅ see photographers' availability in real-time

How else will you use the RELA platform?

Best,

Dan

---

Transcript (WGAN-TV Short Story #1249 Above)

I know we're going to talk about pricing, but there's still one other thing, I just wanted to go off to the, to one page here for a second and ask you, Mike.

I just want to run through these features and just double check that we've covered them. Payment processing, smart product pricing, custom discounts, calendar sync. White label we didn't actually talk much about. Did you want to touch on that?

- Yeah. Currently, any photographer account is white labeled. So you can essentially sell these, sell the property websites on your media delivery platform as your own, and agents aren't going to see that, it's built by Rela, right.

So you have your own custom white label domain, you have your own logos. All of the communication and emails will have your brand and logos and your email instead of Rela's, so the whole platform is white labeled for you.

- Awesome. Locked media until paid, if you want to exercise that, great easy product packages, you discussed that, staff accounts, team calendar, mileage calculator, secured checkout, custom order form, assignments and tasks, integrated with Stripe, integrated workflow.

So that's really awesome, you actually covered everything, that's amazing. And okay, so how much?

- So the Storefront Add-On is 25 a month, and that includes all of the features that we talked about today. We're also announcing a new pricing option for Service Providers and real estate photographers that's going to be less expensive and a little bit easier to bite off if you're just getting started. Our current plan, our photographer pro plan is $99 a month.

Photographer's starter plan is going to be $49 a month. And with that, we give you five media deliveries free each month.

And then you can purchase additional media credits as needed. So that's going to be a plan that we're giving early access to to the WGAN community. So you can sign up and sign up for that plan now.

Again, that's going to be more geared towards photographers who are just getting started or photographers who are really focused on media delivery and don't do a ton of property websites. You still will have the ability to create property websites.

But we're not forcing you to have those credits each month on the property website, so like the pro plan.

- So for clarification, the $49 a month, that's, We Get Around Network Forum members get early access to that. And that includes five media deliveries, so in my mind, I think of that being a Single Property Website, both branded and unbranded.

And then whatever assets that I'm delivering as part of that, photo, video, aerial, photos, aerial, floor plans, map, et cetera.

- Right, so it includes everything, even the custom brochures. It does not include the actual published property website.

So if you do a media only property, that means you're not going to utilize the actual property website. But you can convert that to a full property if you want. And that's where that automatic credit or automatic conversion fee would come into play if your customer wanted to use that.

- So I'm confused, is that included for the photographer in the $49 a month and I get five media deliveries, does it include the Single Property Website?

- It does not include the Single Property Website.

- How much is that?

- So those credits are $18 a piece if you want those. You can convert those, if you convert it to a website, we give you back your media credit. And so that's where the up-sell comes into play.

- Sorry, I totally lost you.

- So if you do a media-only property, that means you're not going to utilize the full property website, which requires a property website credit. The media-only credits are cheaper than the property credits, the full property website credits.

So it's a less expensive option to just deliver the media to your customers who don't want a website or if you're not selling the property websites or including those in your service. You don't need to pay for a full property website there.

- Okay, so how much is media-only?

- So we give you five free each month, and then additional is $4 each.

- $4 each, okay.

Transcript (WGAN-TV Short Story #1250 Above)

And in fact, I think I want to do this, if you don't mind, let me share screen here. And just, I want to just take... Incidentally, I just happened to call up the We Get Around Network Forum page that's promoting today's show. I do want to let you know that we'll put the show in this discussion as well.

And I had mentioned earlier about the Training U is where you'll find stuff. So if you want to check out the Rela website, it's relahq.com, relahq.com. And this is where you can come to see some more examples of live demos, this is a discussion, I would say. Here's where the, you're going to see that the pricing for anyone today as a photographer, as a pro photographer, is $99 per month.

- You'll need to switch to the photographer tab.

- Thank you, forgive me. Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, thank you, thank you for clarifying that. So here's the photographer pricing, and I think, Mike, what you've said today is for We Get Around Network Forum members is early access to the pricing.

And that's going to live at this page right here. And I don't even think that that's been updated yet, hot off the presses.

So if you just type in RELAhq.com/WGAN, on this page will be the pricing of the $49 a month, including five custom deliveries. And then, if you want extra deliveries, they're $4 per property. And if you want to actually have a, deliver a Single Property Website branded and unbranded, those are $18 each.

Now, there's one other website to take everyone to, is this is the photographer's page. So this is, this page, a real estate agent presumably would not see, this is a page for us as photographers to see everything that Mike has taken us through today.

It's at http://RELAhq.com/photographer-store, so, http://RELAhq.com/photographer-store. And Mike took you through these different pieces of it, the booking a shoot, the invoices, getting paid, smart pricing and packages, team calendar syncing and assignments. These are all the features that he covered.

And then, ah, here's that $25 a month, start your free trial. I think what Mike is asking us to do, Because this page is not public yet, if I'm not mistaken.

- It's not public, and we'll also put a link to this page when we update the pricing on the special We Get Around page. So you'll have access to do that from--

- Yeah, and if Mike does anything else that's special for We Get Around Network Forum members, you're going to want to come into WGAN. That would be great.

Transcript (WGAN-TV Short Story #1251 Above)

We hit all the websites. Mike, is there anything that I haven't asked you that I should've asked you?

- I think we covered it all. But really, again, our goal is to build a booking system built specifically for real estate photographers.

So we've tried to incorporate a lot of those features and tools in there. We love customer feedback and suggestions and feature requests, so feel free to let them fly once you start testing the system out. And as long as it's a valid request, it's pretty likely to get in there.

And we're excited for everyone to try it out.

- Awesome. Mike, thanks so much for being the guest on the show.

- Thank you for having me, good to see you.

- You bet. So we've been visiting today with Rela's CEO, Mike Land, based in Newport Beach, California. We have been recording the show, again, it'll be on the We Get Around Network Forum, if you have missed any portion of it, we'll also be, again, under that tab, WGANForum.com, go to Training U, see the two previous shows, and today's show will be in there shortly.

Thanks again, Mike, I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder, We Get Around Network Forum, you've been watching WGAN-TV.

# # # # # #

Source: Transcript: WGAN-TV RELA Booking System with Team Calendar and Getting Paid