Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Floor PlansIndustryReal EstateReality Capture Expert

(Intro) Asteroom and its founder - Eric Tsai11075

San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hi WGAN Community,

I am the founder of Asteroom. Our mission is to make 3D tours affordable and easy. Starting today - I will be on WGAR and participate in discussions. I look forward to connecting and learning from you in the near future. I started Asteroom in 2018 because I wanted to help level the playing field by making 3D virtual technology accessible to every photographer and realtor without needing to spend $4K on 3D camera. Before Asteroom, I was a Data Scientist on Facebook's SMB Ads team in Menlo Park, CA. I currently live in San Francisco.

I also want to use this opportunity to tell you a bit about Asteroom. We have got lots of traction in the US in the past few months, which led to a round of successful funding, thanks to our remarkable engineering team that was able to develop a solution that is one of the most efficient and affordable in the 3D tour space.

With Asteroom - all you have to do is to shoot a pano in each of the room and upload - Our AI and backend team will put together the 3D dollhouse and soon 2D floor plan for you in 12 to 24 hours.

If you want to learn more - Feel free to watch this youtube video created by one of our photographers - Gerome Vizmanos on how he creates a 3D tour and dollhouse in 15 mins.

And this is a link to a tour created on Asteroom (Don't forget to turn the dimension toggle on in the top right-hand corner)

https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=2SnXCKv6g6-iH71Nn40vYg
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @EricTsai
https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=2SnXCKv6g6-iH71Nn40vYg

Wow! That's an AWESOME Asteroom tour!

Can you tell us more about this Asteroom tour? How was the imagery captured? How long did it take to capture the imagery? Etc.?

Thank you for joining the WGAN Community.

We look forward to you and your team joining the WGAN discussions and helping the Community succeed faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@EricTsai I must say this is pretty impressive. Will be interested to see the price point and when are you going to be able to upload to google street view?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@EricTsai PS you are going to come out with a white label option?
Post 4 IP   flag post
San Francisco
Thank you @leonherbert. In terms of the monthly plan, it's $60 for 25 active tours which will include 3 free dollhouse processing every month. After that, it will be $10˜ $20 per dollhouse as a possible add-on.

We are working on uploading to Google Street View at the moment. It should be available in the near future.
Post 5 IP   flag post
San Francisco
@leonherbert - right now we don't have a white label option, but we probably will in the near future.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?