Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingRealtorsSEOZillow

Sell more for better Zillow/Realtor search results11037

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKTw3DG_4jY

Zillow and Realtor.com to you, your agents and buyers/sellers are seen as websites.

To most web people they are too. But to real estate SEO they are also search engines.

They reward agents who have more complete agent profiles by having them show up better when clients are searching for an agent in the area.

The more complete a listing is the more it is rewarded by showing up over others when people are searching for that type of home. A new real estate broker cl;ient of ours found out all 32 listings did not have virtual tours or home3D and I told them they need photos, aerial, video, home3d and matterport. When I showed them another broker that was using my approach and had them talk to the broker where they said from zillow profile and listing optimization they saw the jump in free leads from zillow. (skip the zillow bashing as it is not productive here)

If You need help with a pitch I will help for free
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Zillow is looking for Zillow 3D home tours in addition to a Zillow walk through video if both of these Zillow products are there Zillow boosts the listing for a period of time.

When it comes to Realtor.com there is some preference given to complete listings ie photo counts & virtual tour links. When it comes to Realtor.com I suggest pushing the Matterport tour from the apps section of your tour dashboard as this leaves the virtual tour space open for video or additional photos in a tour. Some MLS’s limit the # of photos therefore agents still rely on photo slideshows to show additional content
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
Zillow is looking for Zillow 3D home tours in addition to a Zillow walk through video if both of these Zillow products are there Zillow boosts the listing for a period of time.

When it comes to Realtor.com there is some preference given to complete listings ie photo counts & virtual tour links. When it comes to Realtor.com I suggest pushing the Matterport tour from the apps section of your tour dashboard as this leaves the virtual tour space open for video or additional photos in a tour. Some MLS’s limit the # of photos therefore agents still rely on photo slideshows to show additional content

thats what I said in the video and they rank better for as long as the listing is active

realtor you should have virtual tour and home3D whether it be matterport. also if you are WGAN member you should give your deliverables using wp3dmodels urls , even no brand so it could be put in MLS like tourfactory does it

you should have photos, aerial, video, home3d and matterport as a package and explain how zillow and realtor will give it more free exposure
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Tourfactory supports Matterport tours as well. I have had several meetings with their current ceo they are in my back yard
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
Tourfactory supports Matterport tours as well. I have had several meetings with their current ceo they are in my back yard

Most people know that. You should start using their techniques so you get the extra SEO juice they get by how they give agents marketing material

getting your site to https and getting wp3dmodels and using it like people talk about here will significantly increase your exposure
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain - "even no brand so it could be put in MLS like tourfactory does it"

Does WP3D offer the Ken Burns effect to zoom in/out or sides in the still gallery?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Aren’t you a member here? You get wp3dmodels free. Here is example https://www.distinctivehomesmainline.com/main-line-3d-tour/516-fox-run-lane-bryn-mawr-pa-19010/fullscreen-nobrand
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?