Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FacebookFacebook PixelMarketingMLS

Video: How to use WP3D Models Pixel Retargeting11015

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I used to be on here a lot but had some medical issues (heart attack and double bypass) and just coming back. Here is my first out of many I plan to do).

I have clients sending deliverables to real estate agents with matterport urls.

This video shows the benefit to using wp3dmodels and installing the Facebook pixel on your site and sending them the wp3dmodels urls for /skinned and /fullscreen-nobrand

no brand is MLS compliant so anyone that clicks on it gets their Facebook collected so you can send ads to. So wherever the listing shows up Zillow, homes, realtor, other agents websites, etc. you are getting hundreds to thousands of fb users to market to.

You get the right ad image and wording to sellers and you can create demand and traffic to agents from potential clients clutching your ad.

Not sellin' just sayin'
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to see you back in the world!

Thanks for the refresher course!

Best,

Keith
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Glenn, you're a class act, so I'm very happy to know that you've come through these life challenges. Be well. And thank you for all you've done for me and so many others.

I'll watch this tonight and learn, as I always do when you bring something to our attention.

For anyone not familiar with Glenn, a few years ago I let him know that I was adding Matterport to my services here in Los Angeles. Today, when people search "matterport los angeles" on Google, Home3D.us ALWAYS shows on page one. This doesn't happen by accident or luck. It happens by Glenn.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistrydoc
Glad to see you back in the world!

Thanks for the refresher course!

Best,

Keith

Your pixel was installed years ago so if you send the wp3dmodels urls yo are all set. Just need a ad graphic and wording that goes after homeowners. Thanks for the kind words. Hope all is well
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
Glenn, you're a class act, so I'm very happy to know that you've come through these life challenges. Be well. And thank you for all you've done for me and so many others.

I'll watch this tonight and learn, as I always do when you bring something to our attention.

For anyone not familiar with Glenn, a few years ago I let him know that I was adding Matterport to my services here in Los Angeles. Today, when people search "matterport los angeles" on Google, Home3D.us ALWAYS shows on page one. This doesn't happen by accident or luck. It happens by Glenn.

Thanks Kevin. I'm not selling here BTW and Dan has Angus Norris who is great for websites.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Great visiting with you by phone last week. Glad you are bouncing back from your health challenges.

Thanks always for your helpful posts to help the WGAN Community succeed faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101425 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?