Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360How ToWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the WeekWorkflow

My 3rd EyeSpy360 Tour (Workflow for Furnished Apartment in Atlanta)10993

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

My 3rd EyeSpy360 Tour (a Furnished Apartment in Atlanta)

Hi All,

Above is my 3rd EyeSpy360 Tour (a Furnished Apartment).

I may have over-done it with creating Hotspots, but I wanted to show you what is possible.

My EyeSpy360 Workflow

1. I shot eight (8) 360ºs and uploaded them to EyeSpy360
2. EyeSpy360 created the 360º Virtual Tour; 3D Tour and Floor Plan (TaaS: Tour-as-a-Service)
3. I set the start location
4. I added Hotspots for (Google Street View, Video, Info, Photo, Website, Phone Number and Text)
5. My nadir logo patch and logo (top right with link) were automatically added from my default branding
6. I tweaked the location of the tour arrows
7. I rearranged the Tour Thumbnails (the default was the order uploaded)
8. (At my request, EyeSpy360 support deleted one of my 360ºs (and the related links). Note: if the 360º was used to create the 3D Tour or floor plans, you do not want to delete a 360º from the tour.)
9. I set the default view of each 360º panorama
10. I set the tour to rotate
11. I create a pre-recorded, narrated EyeSpy360 Tour "Interactive Video" ... EyeSpy360 call these narrated EyeSpy360 interactive videos, EyeSpyPLAY.

Tip: Watch the EyeSpy360 Training Videos. While most things are intuitive, you can speed-up the learning curve by watching all the short videos first (and then referring back to them if you get stuck). The EyeSpy360 platform is relatively easy to master. I would say that you will feel like you have mastered all the bells and whistles after you have completed your third EyeSpy360 Tour (like I just did).

Do you have questions about shooting or creating an EyeSpy360 tour?

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

--

EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

EyeSpy360 virtual tour platform has special pricing for We Get Around Network Forum Members that join (free) the EyeSpy360 Photography Network, now through Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Free! 1st EyeSpy360 virtual tour
✓ Free! 1st month EyeSpy360 hosting
✓ $9.95 per month hosting (unlimited tours) + $19.95 per virtual tour
✓ potential leads (free)
@EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members
Post 1 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Thanks for all of your demo tours! This is helpful.

Questions:

1. Is it my imagination, or does the EyeSpy360 processing degrade the panos quite a bit? I wonder how much improvement might occur if a higher-quality 360 camera were used? I also wonder how much better the panos could be improved by post-processing prior to uploading for processing?

2. Also, I noticed a "stutter" in the voice-over audio between 1:32 and 1:42. Did you happen to notice this on your end?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform for Photographers- #1220 - EyeSpy360 Workflow

@bryanhscott would you like me to place the 360ºs in a Dropbox so that you can compare the quality of the original images and EyeSpy360 and report back.

About the "stutter" in the audio, we livestream via Zoom. Sometimes the quality can drop off.

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1220, above), I riff about:

✓ my EyeSpy360 workflow
✓ why EyeSpy360 compliments Matterport nicely (the 90 percent of properties that can not be shot cost effectively with Matterport)
✓ why EyeSpy360 is a great choice for just starting out with 360º virtual tours
✓ why EyeSpy360 is a great Add On (at an affordable price)
✓ about 360º cameras

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Concerning placing the 360's into DropBox...

I believe a more useful comparison might be to shoot a small space, using identical camera locations and view angle, using both the Pro2 and your Lab Pano, or a Theta Z1, re-touch if needed, process both through EyeSpy360, then make tour links available for comparison on WGAN.

Unless one of the members has already done it, and I'm sure someone has at this point, I would be happy to handle it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bryanhscott

I look forward to seeing your side-by-side test of Matterport and EyeSpy360 imagery using the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and/or Ricoh Theta Z1.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder ...

EyeSpy360 Special Pricing for WGAN Forum Members Ends Saturday, 29 Feb 2020

To receive the WGAN Forum Special Offer pricing, please email: contact@eyespy360.com by 11:59 am, Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?