EyeSpy360™ Tutorial. Part One - What Is EyeSpyPLAY™? | Video courtesy of EyeSpy360 YouTube Channel

Video: EyeSpyPLAY™ - How to create pre-recorded narrated virtual tours | Video courtesy of EyeSpy360 YouTube Channel

Hi All,

With EyeSpy360 tour platform, you can create a pre-recorded and narrated virtual tour for your customers to watch at any time. EyeSpy360 calls these pre-recorded narrated tours ... EyeSpyPLAY™ ... ( Sorta like "interactive videos" )

EyeSpyPLAY let the viewer play the tour - like a Matterport Highlight Reel except with narration (optional) - and engage with the EyeSpy360 Tour and hit play again to continue the tour.

In addition to integrating an EyeSpyPLAY "interactive video" into an EyeSpy360 tour, you can upload the videos to YouTube as an additional Add On to offer your client. (Other options including downloading the video and share via Facebook.)

I shot an EyeSpy360 tour on Monday (3 February 2020). I should have some time by end-of-day Friday (7 February 2020) to record an EyeSpyPLAY of that tour and let you know my thoughts.

Your initial thoughts or questions about EyeSpyPLAY feature of EyeSpy360?

EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

EyeSpy360 virtual tour platform has special pricing for We Get Around Network Forum Members that join (free) the EyeSpy360 Photography Network, now through Saturday, 29 February 2020.

Free! 1st EyeSpy360 virtual tour
✓ Free! 1st month EyeSpy360 hosting
✓ $9.95 per month hosting (unlimited tours) + $19.95 per virtual tour
✓ potential leads (free)
@EyeSpy360 Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

Best,

Dan

I shot this EyeSpy360 tour on Monday (3 February 2020). I should have time by this Friday (7 February 2020) to add: 1) EyeSpyPLAY (pre-recorded, narrated EyeSpy360 Tour); 2) Thumbnails; 3 Hotspots (including a Google Street View map; features of this Senior Living Community and more). Plus, I still need to set the view of each 360 and the starting view too!