Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneEyeSpy360Show TourWP3D Models

How to Mash-up an Aerial Land Map with 3D Tours, Video & Driving Directions10955

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennAronwits
Below are the in-line embeds to my earlier post. Didn't notice the feature till now.

Above: Example of ThreeSixty Tours mashed up with an aerial photo and digital assets such as video and Matterport 3D Tours.

WGAN-TV How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours while Making Your Competition Irrelevant with Matterport Service Provider Ross Zanzucchi (@rzphotoman) with Grays Lake, IL based 3D Rooms Scapes.

Hi All,

A WGAN Member writes:

"I am an agent that sells land, commercial and industrial buildings. I am looking for an easy way to make a virtual tour of all my listings on a map that shows the viewer their location using gps on their phone? Like a virtual tour that you take on vacation or at the zoo. When you arrive to a site a video or 3d tour option can be played. The only apps/software I have found are for tourism (PocketSights)or for residential realtors that just show 1 location. Do you have any budget friendly options you could suggest?"

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

---

Hello [redacted],

Thanks for reaching out ...

My initial thoughts:

1. Mash-up ThreeSixty Tours, EyeSpy360 Tours and either WP3D Models WordPress Plugin or Show & Tour. (The addition of WP3D Models or Show & Tour would enable adding a Single Property Website to include Google Maps to enable driving directions.)
2. This would allow for an aerial map with "pins" for the EyeSpy360 Tours
3. EyeSpy360 has this Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members through 29 February 2020
4. While this solution does not have GPS, it does include Google Maps for each location to get driving directions.
5. (WGAN Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of WP3D Models and ThreeSixty Tours.)

Best,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours; Making Your Competition Irrelevant

(The following screen grab is from the post above ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

Screen Grab: Grayslake Village Center Interactive Marketing By 3D Room Scapes: How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours; Making Your Competition Irrelevant
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
EyeSpy360 Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Hi All,

I added an example of an EyeSpy360 Tour here. While this is an indoor tour, EyeSpy360 works great outdoors too; plus it is possible to include Google Maps within the tour (as I did with this one). By using the EyeSpy360 iFrame within Show & Tour or WP3D Models, the agent can prominently include Google Street View map.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennAronwits - The Stillpoint Lodge project is fabulous. Congratulations Glenn. A spectacular job.

I'm curious as to your shooting of the cabins in Matterport. Did you use MP Pro camera or Z1? Or both? I see direct sunlight on some panos and dusk / soft light on others. These small MP tours of the cabins are really beautifully done, so I hope you'll share tips regarding your methodology shooting them.

I found the full tour link - https://gapanorams.com/3d-model/stillpoint/fullscreen/ - which is really a great way for people to fully appreciate this.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101425 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?