Quote:
Originally Posted by @Metroplex360

Here is a great tour shot by a RealWalk3D in Poland. As Matterport Showcase is unavailable in Polish, they have been enjoying the ability to fully customize the user interface text to provide their viewers a full Polish language experience. In addition, this tour is enhanced in Google Chrome with text-to-speech in Polish dialect! Custom color filters for enhancing brightness and whitebalancing was used throughout!

In addition to these tweaks, the tour is taking advantage of the Mattertag Directory and the Minimap features. The telephone number and copyright for the photographer is present in the bottom right.

I love seeing tours like this!

Screem Grab from MPEmbed.com

WGAN-TV WP3D Models V3.2 Integration with MPEmbed Overlay for Matterport Showcase

Hi All,

A WGAN Member asks:

"...just checked the MP/embed premium ... the music for each pano wasn't working. Is this feature still available? If you are a user of M/embed can you give me your views on how good and convenient it is?

If you are using MP/embed, please share your thoughts.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

To receive the free use of MP/embed Premium Basic Plan, please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter. (Please Private Message me for the password. Please include the Subject Line: Password for WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter.

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | www.JoinStandard.com