Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneGoogle EarthLogoMarketingMusicVideo FlyThrough

Need example(s) of video flythru + drone + logo + music10933

Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone taken Matterport footage and made a video (MP4) using real estate logo, music, Matterport showreel + drone footage?

Thank you in advance!

Angus
Post 1 IP   flag post
Eddi private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Angus,

Is this what you are looking for?

Sorry because it isn't a real estate property

Eddi
Post 2 IP   flag post
peakeagle private msg quote post Address this user
Ok that was amazing. What did you use to put it together?
Post 3 IP   flag post
peakeagle private msg quote post Address this user
Camtasia?.....I love the speed of the transitions.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
@Eddi thankyou!
Post 5 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@Eddi Kudos on your video example, as well as your website. Very professional! Do you have a gallery of other work you might wish to share? Thanks in advance!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Eddi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by peakeagle
Ok that was amazing. What did you use to put it together?

Thank you. We are using Adobe After Effects for this type of videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusnorriss
@Eddi thankyou!

Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhscott
@Eddi Kudos on your video example, as well as your website. Very professional! Do you have a gallery of other work you might wish to share? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your words. We don't have a gallery yet with all our projects. But you could find them on our facebook page (id: omnivision.ro).
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Adobe Premiere Pro will do all of this as well. No need for After Effects, though it's also a great application. The top window of my current website has a video of a Matterport walkthrough - Home3D.us clickable text

Walkthroughs can easily be "video-ed" by connecting downloading completed tours to Matterport Showcase, connecting the iPad to a Mac computer with a USB / Lightning cable, and then using Quicktime's "New Movie Recording" feature. Launch this, then use the little dropdown arrow to the right of the record button to select the iPad, and start recording.

This works great because you can activate and navigate the walkthrough on the iPad while the iMac records the moves - WITHOUT any cursor showing on screen. You can run a programmed Highlight Reel or you can manually walk around the space.

On my really old website - ChateauImage.com clickable text - which I stopped updating in 2016 there are many RE videos, for anyone interested. Many have drone footage incorporated with handheld gimbals and slider plates. In a former life I was a TV commercial director for 30 years so making videos, while time-consuming to edit the way I like to, are still a lot of fun for me.

Today, I really love using the Insta360 One X to record 360 video, keyframe angles and extract HD shots. Several scenes like this are in the :60 video attached, such as the gazebo shot and all those shots which LOOK LIKE drone shots below 20' elevation, actually done with the Insta360 on a 9' selfie pole.

Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?