Hi All,

Elevating this discussion between new WGAN Forum Member @tboyle and long-time WGAN Forum Member @Home3 from here to here ...

Feel free to join the discussion.

Best,

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tboyle
I'm self employed in Victoria, BC Canada and new to the world of 360 subsequently I need to learn at a rapid pace. Just bought an Insta360 one X and am now deciding on VT software. Tech changes so quickly it's hard to know what to use and who will be around in the long run. Help during this early learning curve would be my biggest support.
Best...Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
@tboyle - I'm brand new to EyeSpy360 but very experienced with other platforms from Matterport to myriad 360° tours.

I think if you're wanting to "get on the right track" from the beginning, you'll do very well with this new deal Dan has arranged with EyeSpy360. It's a very powerful tour system and highly flexible. Most notable is it's LIVE TOUR capability where you OR your client/agent can open a tour, forward a link to customers/buyers and in real time they can explore a tour together. This is powerful and very few platforms have a tool like this. So consider diving into EyeSpy360 which would be perfect with the Insta360 One X.

Good luck with your new pursuit.