Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Insta360 Pro 2NewbiesStitching

Newbie: How to not see the Stitch Line in my 360s?10890

tboyle private msg quote post Address this user
New to 360 - The biggest problem I have right now is with editing the 360's...I need to make sure the stitch line is not visible. How do I do this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Which camera and how are you editing? 360’s have a pretty broad spectrum theses days

What are you shooting on or planning on shooting on.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hello,

Just bought an Insta360 one X and when I shoot HDR and export it from the Insta360 Studio I have been editing the jpg in Luminar. Right now I provide floor plans and photos (now adding 360's)to local realtor but would like to expand to other business'. Any good advise regarding "user friendly, quality VT software" would be appreciated as well.

Cheers...Tim
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I have the insta360 one x and really like it for stabilized 360 video. That said for vr tours in relation to Real Estate I prefer the Ricoh theta V or preferably the Z1 for overall image quality.

For editing of the 360’s I use Photoshop Cc

As far as virtual tour software I primarily shoot within the Matterport ecosystem & Zillow 3D home tour ecosystem. That said Ricoh also has their own tour platform called RicohTours which has a flat fee per month for an “all you can eat” model meaning as many tours as you can shoot. If you send me a private message I can pass along a coupon code for hosting and or a Ricoh camera
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@tboyle By "VT Software," are you referring to the software used to build a 360 tour, or the environment used to display and play the various media types that you create; still photos, 360 panos, 3D/360 Tours, Walk-Through Videos, Floor Plan files, etc.?

Or, by "VT" do you mean the old school Virtual Tour approach that essentially includes still photos zooming in or out, in a player, with music in the background?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks. RE. camera - I needed to start somewhere and Insta360 One X seemed to have good reviews. Once I know who, what , where, when and why...I think the Ricoh Z1 will be the choice. FYI...I looked at Ricoh Tours and it seemed limited.
Any thoughts re. the stitching line?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hello Bryan,

The software used to build a 360 tour, or the environment used to display and play the various media types that I create; still photos, 360 panos, 3D/360 Tours, Walk-Through Videos, Floor Plan files, etc.

Yup - that's me...new to the whole ordeal.

Cheers...
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Stitching line is most likely going to have to do with shooting behavior. You will need to pay attention to lens placement in regards to lighting sources

As far as editing out monopods or other objects in 360’s this is how I do it within photoshop

Post 8 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@tboyle Got it and no worries. Happy to assist, or just chime in as needed ;-)

On the software used to build the 360 tour, check out Ben Claremont's YouTube page and search for his more recent review video on his ratings for such software (Dan had this posted just about a week ago), from FREE to Paid/Advanced offerings. Overall, he likes Kuula, but his ratings would have you select either KR Pano (large learning curve), or 3D Vista.

For me, I like short learning curve and easy/peasy workflow, so I just signed up today for a new WGAN-sponsored offering from EyeSpy360.com. Outside the Matterport ecosystem, it's the best I have found for features/options/learning curve/cost/workflow. Just my opinion though!

Now, when you wish to display it all; depending on what you want or need to do with it: GoFullFrame.com and ShowAndTour.com.

Full Frame is a full-featured environment for photographers and service providers. Even includes the back end for billing, invoicing, collections, etc., and the front end for client log-in, ordering and etc. Absent the front or back-end, a more reasonable offering is ShowAndTour.com. They came on the scene around Thanksgiving and, in my opinion, is a great offering. There are a couple of glitches with displaying/playing 360 panos at the moment, but I am confident they will correct this. Very professional, short learning curve and, at $20/mo, you can't beat the price!

Check 'em out and enjoy!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you. Yes, I am familiar with Ben,his Virtual Tour Pro and his software ratings. I have been looking at Kuula but have not engaged. I too like short learning curves and easy workflow but must ensure clients in most industries will be happy with quality, functionality and features. I will look at EyeSpy360 tomorrow. Any more thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers...
Post 10 IP   flag post
101646 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?