Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
13up ErrorErrorMatterport SupportSupport

MP BS Support / 13-UP ERROR10760

Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
I sent MP Support an email earlier today. I got a "13-up ERROR" while shooting. Rebooted, fine the rest of the shoot. I want to know what the error means. Anyone know?

Support responded that they "sent the ticket to fulfillment team" to see what can be done... what does that mean? I asked again, what does the error mean.... no response.

Id like to know "now" what it means... I have projects assigned to this camera. Anyone?

UPDATE** This is what I got from Support... I feel like it is BS that they will not tell me the error. And, they want to send me a "replacement camera". Where is that camera coming from? What condition is it in... Im not happy about this. Smells like BS!

Does anyone have some insight they care share?

Hello Michelle,

The error message you are seeing can be from a number of things. We would not be able to know for sure the root cause until we get the camera back and run it through diagnostics. Based on the serial number you provided, it appears the camera is out of warranty. Please see below for the next steps.

Please note that as you are out of warranty you will be responsible for all repair & shipping charges. The estimated repair charge for your camera is $700.00 USD + shipping of the replacement camera. If you wish to continue, please reply back with your approval to proceed and good shipping address.

Should you wish to continue, as you are out of warranty, before I can ship a replacement camera we do request that your camera be shipped back to us first. Once it arrives back at our facility, I can ship your replacement. You may use any carrier and insurance is recommended. The address to ship the camera to is:
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
The error code should tell them what the error is but if it is not programmed properly or it is not possible they may not really know where it is coming from.

So BS on their side may be only the part where they are not telling(or in this case simply ignoring to tell) you what this error is.

Just an example, there may be a problem with something overheating inside and they have an error code for high temperature inside their system. However it would be wise for them to create different codes for different sources of heat(assuming they can track it inside their system with different temp sensors).

I do not know if it has been done on their cameras but if it works now I won't worry until it breaks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia Most errors can be ignored and you don't see them again. Reboot does the trick.

That is the standard response to errors or problems with your camera that Matterport sends. It is a brand new camera that is sent to you. Unless you specifically ask for your old camera back you keep the camera and pay whatever the cost is to repair your camera.

I have had to do this twice, once because I dropped my camera and the second time because of a Matterport fault with their firmware.

Would be nice if there was a list of errors to code, but they can be both hardware and firmware and can be a catch all and like wingman said it could be overheating etc.

Not perfect I know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Spring, TX
Photography360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

I had this error code a couple of days ago and was going to try and explore what the cause was, but it looks like I would not find the reason.

Wingman's suggestion that it might have been an overheating problem could be the reason in my case I had just completed 700+ scans and was on the last of 9 360 views when it happened and it was a warm sunny day in Texas.

I switched the camera off and then back on and it cleared it. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@Photography360 In my case I was cold out. I was in NH shooting. I did just do a scan on the porch (with snow) then moved back inside. Not sure that temp is the reason, but lets hope the error goes away.

I think my real concern is the lack of understanding of the error code. Feels shady... Like a revenue play. And, its not like me to go there... but it doesn't feel right. If there is an issue with the camera, I can handle that. No answer on a code followed by a $700 fee... hmmm...

@leonherbert I dont like getting a random camera in place of my camera. I have no history with this camera. Is it certified by MP as a refurb? Or how do I know it health or the care if has had until now or number of scans.... something.

It just a [redacted]/shady situation. Ill scan with it until I cant... I guess thats the answer

Thanks for the insights. M
Post 5 IP   flag post
101629 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?