Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BillingMatterport SupportPaymentsProblemsSupport

Payment information "missing" email received from Matterport10759

PWIMAGING private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email from Matterport that my payment information was missing, and it provided me a link for me to go and update it.

It was sent by AR@matterport.com
When I followed the link, all my information was not missing and current.

This is a snippet of the email message.

We were unable to process your subscription and additional charges (if any) for your company "Headshotsdsm LLC" because your payment information is missing.

I've taken it up with AR, but can't help but wonder why I would receive such a message.

Any others experience this?

Phil
Post 1 IP   flag post
DougMagners private msg quote post Address this user
That's funny, I just got the same email. Rather than click the link, I manually went to their website and logged in and the payment information section WAS missing (except I thought I just couldn't find the payment section of the website). So I went back to the email and clicked the link and this time when it took me to the same page, the payment information was visible. Who knows! Did we just get scammed?

Best,
Doug
Post 2 IP   flag post
PWIMAGING private msg quote post Address this user
My same thoughts Doug, I thought was this a scam? I'll check the info by logging in directly.

I'll note that when I clicked on the link I did not change or have to confirm any of my information, so I don't think it was a scam..,

Time will tell
Phil
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Got the same email
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?