Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Acuity SchedulingAppointment Booking Service

Appointment Plugin1069

StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Can anyone recommend a good plug in to make appointments online?
Post 1 IP   flag post
GeertCab private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a wordpress site. I use teambooking.
Post 2 IP   flag post
FlowPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Acuity Scheduling
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'll check both of them out.
Thanks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Try out Setmore too.

They give you a lot for free and are a real "free" not just a trial.

They seem responsive on their chat for support too.

Though I am looking at acuity also which seems a bit more polished.

One thing with Setmore is a like the scrolling book now tag you can apply to your site.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Well, after looking at recommendations I've decided to not do an appointment calendar. The main reason is I do all of the Chicago area which can be up to 2 hours away.

If I let the customers make the appointment it could turn out to be a disaster. For example, if I have an appointment booked for Thursday and it's two hours away it would suck if I had another appointment for Friday in the same town. By doing it manually, I'm able to better control my time.

By doing it manually, I was able to book three appointments in St. Charles back to back to back. That would have NEVER happened with an appointment scheduling system. If people were coming to ME that would be a different story.
Post 6 IP   flag post
franmts private msg quote post Address this user
Good thoughts Steven.

Even if you don't need a plugin anymore..... I tried my way with Booked Wordpress Plugin. It plays nice with mobile and has good customization, but as you say, these plugins still don't comprehend well our business. For that reason I'm hiring a professional to customize and handle these cases automatically.

Best
Post 7 IP   flag post
ContextImaging private msg quote post Address this user
I use square to take payments. I also use their appointment service, which costs $30 per month. I let people schedule appointments with square's plugin they provide on my website. I can define the length of time the photo shoot will be, but the default I have is 2 1/2 hours. I also have a specified 45 minute blackout period after the appointment that I allow for travel where no future client can book into. The only problem I perceive, is where someone books an appointment in the middle of the day and someone books a scan for a huge home or home very far away. On most occasions, this isn't a problem because I can do 80% of homes in under 2 1/2 hours and my metro area is relatively small. But if the size of the home is to big or to far away from previous booking, I'd have to call them and reschedule. But I get email notifications every time a client books an appointment, and call immediately if there is a problem. Usually they are surprised to receive a call within a minute when their is a problem with scheduling. Their impression usually is actually positive because I can respond so quickly. For me, it's almost a good problem because I can demonstrate superior support. Visit my site at ContextImaging.com to see how I have it implemented.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101421 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?