Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyCamerasCustomer ServiceIMMERSOLUTIONSProblemsReseller

IMMERSOLUTIONS - Matterport Reseller in Canada - Buyer Beware10601

JCHAFE private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

We ordered a package (Matterport Camera/Ipad/Tripod/Case) from Immersolutions almost 2 years ago.
We were shipped and signed for 3 of 4 packages. The missing package was the iPad.
Despite dozens of emails and phone calls, and Immersolutions admittance that we have not received the iPad, they will not make good on our missing Item.

They keep saying they have tried to send it several times and it keeps on getting returned!
Yes, they have the right mailing address and refuse to send any tracking number as proof of them even attempting to send it.

This is getting very frustrating. Where should I go from here?

- Matterport head office?
- The better business Bureau?
- Lawyer?

Or should I just shame the hell out of them by posting here every week?

Anyone??
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
At a minimum, Matterport main office and the BBB. The BBB will not take a side but will try to mediate a resolution. If they don't resolve to your satisfaction, that will be on their record and will lower their "grade" (although a lot of C- / D / F businesses where I live still get an A / A- simply because folks DON'T complain, and don't follow through if complaint isn't resolved). Matterport on the other hand needs to know how their resellers are behaving.

I don't know how your law works in Canada, but I've had good success here in the US with local non-payers taking them to small claims court.

In any event, if they've been at it for over 2 years, they owe you a NEW VERSION of that iPad!

Best Wishes,

Keith
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I had bought a # of hard cases from them in the past for matterport cameras and their communication/shipping was atrocious.

That being said I did eventually receive my cases though I would never wait 2 years nor would I want a 2 year old iPad. Statutes of limitations may come into effect in this case where unless you have an immaculate recent paper trail of them stating wrong doing it may be vary hard to make a case to be made whole.

I don't know that posting those type of issues here is the right forum.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks Keith,

Agreed on the New Version of that iPad. I paid Immersolutions once, and then still had to pay out of pocket for a second one! That model is another 2 years old now!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch Thanks lilnitch!

I dont delete emails, I have several emails from them (with their webpage domain) admitting guilt, and claiming they tried resending!
Post 5 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch Not that it matters, but just out of curiosity, why would you believe that posting a "buyer beware issue of a matterport reseller" on a forum consisting of customers who have purchased Matterport cameras in the past and perhaps again in the future is not an issue suitable for this forum?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Sunnyvale, CA
aiMBackwards private msg quote post Address this user
@JCHAFE I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and want to make sure that your issue is taken care of! I'll be reaching out privately to gather more information regarding your order.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Maybe I can respond.....it is easy for a company to take things said on an open forum as a "smear", and if they can prove that anything you post is inaccurate, they have an opening to sue you for libel.

KF
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@JCHAFE I don't believe in the "Or should I just shame the hell out of them by posting here every week?" approach. Kinda, kills the good vibe that Dan has going on here with providers helping one another grow in their business. I don't think a single general alert is necessarily a bad step but, repeatedly would get old fast.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I think this is the perfect place for a post like this. I mean we are a community of matterport providers and we obviously purchase equipment, and you have provided valuable information on a business that sells equipment we use. Thank you
Post 10 IP   flag post
@aiMBackwards Thank You! Let me know if I can assist you with my contact information so I'm available when you reach out! much appreciated!
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Also, by way of suggestion, you can PM Dan with an issue like this and ask his advice on how to proceed vis a vis the forum. He can "white label" or sanitize your complaint so that it does not expose you to the issue I raised in my last post.

KF
Post 12 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch thanks for the explanation, I post here about 2 times a year...lol...that part was just said from a state of frustration! I sent the screen shot to Immersolutions!
Post 13 IP   flag post
@pixelray Thank you pixelray! I appreciate the support!
Post 14 IP   flag post
ImmerSolution private msg quote post Address this user
@JCHAFE Please call us back at (514) 416-0505 as we left you numerous messages to arrange delivery.

Thank you.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@ImmerSolution thank you for your response, I've provided all the information you need for delivery. I will write one final post when I physically have the item and this issue can be put to rest!
Post 16 IP   flag post
**UPDATE**

3 months later and we still have not received our iPad from Immersolution! They did purchase an iPad at a local retail (Stapes) but did not properly set up the right contact information that allowed a third party pick up. We told them that they needed to contact Stapes to have this corrected, and instead of doing this simple task, they thought it would be easier not to answer our emails again for several more months. We have already purchased two full camera packages from this reseller and we are anticipating that we may need a new camera in the near future. I guarantee that any new camera purchase will be done directly though Matterport in California!

Matterport Head Office? Is there anything you can do to resolve this? This reseller is not doing anything positive for your reputation!

John
Post 17 IP   flag post
We have fixed this with Staples the following day. I thought it was resolved. I got your email yesterday and left you a voice mail the minute we got your email. Please call me as I asked at 514-416-0505
Post 18 IP   flag post
I'm not sure which # you are calling but we have not received any voice message from Immersolution yesterday. We will however drop into Staples today and check again.
Post 19 IP   flag post
It was the same number where I left numerous messages... I will make sure with Staples that everything is ok for you to pick up the iPad
Post 20 IP   flag post
Ok, My wife is at Staples right now...she said the order was cancelled and your money was credited back to you on December 19th?

I'm not doubting you left several messages, it just wasn't on our phone...PM the # you're using.

Our phone number is a moot point right now as its staples that you will have to contact to straighten this out, not us!
Post 21 IP   flag post
I just left you a message. I will contact Staples again. I will let you know
Post 22 IP   flag post
@ImmerSolution Did you have any success contacting staples? We are into our fourth day now and no response from the last two emails I sent to you directly...informing you that we will need the order number once complete.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I’m just waiting for a confirmation that it is ok for you to pick it up as I was never credited the iPad that you weren’t able to pick up in December. I was expecting an answer yesterday... I will call again
Post 24 IP   flag post
@ImmerSolution 6 days now! This should be solved with a 5 minute phone call? Any update?
Post 25 IP   flag post
It will be ok for tomorrow. I will send you an email when it's ready to pick up
Post 26 IP   flag post
101626 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?