Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
HDR SoftwarePhotomatix Pro

Photomatix Pro Deal(HDR software)10597

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It has probably nothing to do with Christmas discounts but I still do not know how long this offer will last.

Found yesterday this website https://www.softwarere - [See Post Below Why I broke this link - Dan] pairworld.com/products/hdr-photomatix-pro-6-edit-photo-editing-software-lifetime-version and purchased at approx £13.50(about $27 AUD) while the developer website asks $99(AUD) for it.

Got the license key in my email within 5 minutes and now I have a licensed version.

There will be a pop up with an offer to subscribe while you are staying on the product page to get another 10% off. I closed it without subscribing but copied the code and it worked.

I wish I could find PTGui Pro with such a great discount.
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
We should note that this site is a known scam site. softwarerepairworld.com gets stolen license keys and resells them at a "discount." You are likely not purchasing a legitimate license and you are unlikely to be able to update the license in the future or get support if needed. Additionally, some of their software is actually loaded with malware.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Thanks for letting me know. I did not download software from them though. I downloaded it from the developer website months ago and was just playing with it on their trial. So I only got the license key from them.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
The license key is copied/stolen. This should be of concern to anyone in the photo business, I would hope. Also- if this site is selling stolen keys, what are the chances they are skimming your credit card info for resale?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
It surprises me that they are still trading online.

I used Paypal to pay so they do not have my credit card details.
Post 5 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely a scam... I confirmed with the software developer... they are aware of this site as well. Proceed with caution.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?