Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
WGAN-TV Training U
(in Matterport)
  • 30+ Matterport and Related Courses
  • 20+ Subject 'Matter' Expert Instructors
  • 10+ Topics such as Scanning, Workshop, Marketing, WP3D Models, CAPTUR3D
Free with WGAN Standard Membership
Last 30 Days: 55,590 Page Views | 13,231 Visitors | 97 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 62,928  |  Total Topics: 9,852
5,446 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport
WGAN-TV: Live at 5
CAPTATE is Like Matterport, but for Pre-Built
Properties: with CAPTATE Co-Founder Conor Brady
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
Live at 5 | 5 pm EST (GMT -4)
Thursday, 5 December 2019
Ask Your Question On-Air WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | Podcast
3DVRHelp WantedNewbieWebsiteWordPress ThemesWP3D Models

'Fast-Start' Websites for Matterport Pros (packed with WGAN benefits)10563

Standard
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user

We all know it’s so hard to keep up with the number of benefits that we should be implementing across our websites in this niche, and provided by WGAN membership. 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits at my last count! Dan is a machine on that front!

When I started there were many challenges that we all face;

✓ How do I sell Matterport when I haven't scanned anything?
✓ How do I diversify from Matterport scanning into other services such as drone, virtual staging etc?
✓ How do I present the power of this camera to different industry niches?
✓ How do I get online quotes?
✓ How do I capture leads when I'm busy scanning?

Questions answered below...

Finally, there is a fast-activation website platform, done-for-you, one that builds Matterport-ready websites packed with WGAN benefits for newbies and seasoned pros. And it keeps up with Dan's benefits and answers these questions.

It’s powered by www.3dvr.io

Developed by a seasoned digital marketing pro, Matterport Pro, and founder of Imagineer Consulting Ltd (Angus Norriss - me + my team). I achieved quick Matterport success and would like to help others, it's not easy sometimes and your personal brand, digital profile, often gets neglected. You do need to diversify, be discoverable and be memorable. I do this daily too and apply my learnings into the 3DVR.io service.

This is how I can help you.

3DVR.io have released the first product, the ‘Fast-Start Website’, as part of it’s exclusive digital marketplace aimed at helping Matterport Pro camera operators grow their digital-first presence.

The ‘Fast-Start Website’ service provides a rapid installation, design and support of a customised website loaded with WGAN Standard Membership benefits, unlocking the power of your membership benefits to your audience.

Features include:

• 3D tour gallery of 15x professionally captures properties
• Instant Quote calculator tailored to your pricing model
• iPad demo
• Mattervids Tours 5x
• Real Estate Benefits Calculator
• Presentation layouts for; Real estate, AEC, Commercial and Public/Cultural Spaces
• Integrated Social Media footers
• Personal Branding
• Google Analytics
• Boosted performance plugins
• Fully Responsive across smart devices
• Content Editing and Training
• 1:1 design/editing support

It doesn’t stop there…

As your WGAN benefits grow, 3DVR.io bolt them on to your website for no extra fee, enabling you to focus on the things that matter, giving you peace of mind that your benefits are activated on your own website as they are made available.

View Live Demo and More

WGAN Premium Members: FREE
WGAN Standard Members: $99/month

It’s not a faceless chabot thingy! – it’s powered and supported by people you can talk to easily!

Happy Customers so far:

"As a new service provider I wanted to hit the ground running. Time was of the essence, given I wanted to launch ahead of competitors. At the same time I wanted to achieve excellence in my launch and accordingly, I was very choosy with whom I partnered. Angus exceeded my expectations! I provided direction and was blown away by the execution. Only a truly subject matter expert with technology and marketing expertise could have delivered such a premium product. I highly recommend him."

(Aileen Hagert – Mexico in 3D)

"Angus (3DVR) was absolutely instrumental in the development of my website. From creating my logo, to the overall sites design, I’m incredibly impressed. His attentiveness and communication during the building process was all the more impressive, as we are separated by more than 3,500 miles and 5 time zones. You would have never known. The incredible feedback I’ve received from clients about the overall design and flow of the website is fantastic. I don’t know where my business would be without him, and I’m glad I never will."

(Blake Kilcoin – Future View Imaging)

It's been tried and tested from Canada, UK, Mexico and USA – ramp up your WGAN profile with a ‘Fast-Start Website’ here.

About Me:

✓ 25 years+ digital experience helping brands around the world be amazing.
✓ Imagineer Consulting Ltd – CEO
✓ Google (APAC) - Strategy Director
✓ OMD/Disney (EMEA) – Chief Digital Officer (Star Wars/Marvel/Frozen)

I'd be delighted to help you.

My best to you all and I hope the US folk had a Happy Thanksgiving,

Angus

Learn More

Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Samkhalil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusnorriss

We all know it’s so hard to keep up with the number of benefits that we should be implementing across our websites in this niche, and provided by WGAN membership. 40+ WGAN Membership Benefits at my last count! Dan is a machine on that front!

When I started there were many challenges that we all face;

✓ How do I sell Matterport when I haven't scanned anything?
✓ How do I diversify from Matterport scanning into other services such as drone, virtual staging etc?
✓ How do I present the power of this camera to different industry niches?
✓ How do I get online quotes?
✓ How do I capture leads when I'm busy scanning?

Questions answered below...

Finally, there is a fast-activation website platform, done-for-you, one that builds Matterport-ready websites packed with WGAN benefits for newbies and seasoned pros. And it keeps up with Dan's benefits and answers these questions.

It’s powered by www.3dvr.io

Developed by a seasoned digital marketing pro, Matterport Pro, and founder of Imagineer Consulting Ltd (Angus Norriss - me + my team). I achieved quick Matterport success and would like to help others, it's not easy sometimes and your personal brand, digital profile, often gets neglected. You do need to diversify, be discoverable and be memorable. I do this daily too and apply my learnings into the 3DVR.io service.

This is how I can help you.

3DVR.io have released the first product, the ‘Fast-Start Website’, as part of it’s exclusive digital marketplace aimed at helping Matterport Pro camera operators grow their digital-first presence.

The ‘Fast-Start Website’ service provides a rapid installation, design and support of a customised website loaded with WGAN Standard Membership benefits, unlocking the power of your membership benefits to your audience.

Features include:

• 3D tour gallery of 15x professionally captures properties
• Instant Quote calculator tailored to your pricing model
• iPad demo
• Mattervids Tours 5x
• Real Estate Benefits Calculator
• Presentation layouts for; Real estate, AEC, Commercial and Public/Cultural Spaces
• Integrated Social Media footers
• Personal Branding
• Google Analytics
• Boosted performance plugins
• Fully Responsive across smart devices
• Content Editing and Training
• 1:1 design/editing support

It doesn’t stop there…

As your WGAN benefits grow, 3DVR.io bolt them on to your website for no extra fee, enabling you to focus on the things that matter, giving you peace of mind that your benefits are activated on your own website as they are made available.

View Live Demo and More

WGAN Premium Members: FREE
WGAN Standard Members: $99/month

It’s not a faceless chabot thingy! – it’s powered and supported by people you can talk to easily!

Happy Customers so far:

"As a new service provider I wanted to hit the ground running. Time was of the essence, given I wanted to launch ahead of competitors. At the same time I wanted to achieve excellence in my launch and accordingly, I was very choosy with whom I partnered. Angus exceeded my expectations! I provided direction and was blown away by the execution. Only a truly subject matter expert with technology and marketing expertise could have delivered such a premium product. I highly recommend him."

(Aileen Hagert – Mexico in 3D)

"Angus (3DVR) was absolutely instrumental in the development of my website. From creating my logo, to the overall sites design, I’m incredibly impressed. His attentiveness and communication during the building process was all the more impressive, as we are separated by more than 3,500 miles and 5 time zones. You would have never known. The incredible feedback I’ve received from clients about the overall design and flow of the website is fantastic. I don’t know where my business would be without him, and I’m glad I never will."

(Blake Kilcoin – Future View Imaging)

It's been tried and tested from Canada, UK, Mexico and USA – ramp up your WGAN profile with a ‘Fast-Start Website’ here.

About Me:

✓ 25 years+ digital experience helping brands around the world be amazing.
✓ Imagineer Consulting Ltd – CEO
✓ Google (APAC) - Strategy Director
✓ OMD/Disney (EMEA) – Chief Digital Officer (Star Wars/Marvel/Frozen)

I'd be delighted to help you.

My best to you all and I hope the US folk had a Happy Thanksgiving,

Angus

Learn More

Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Samkhalil private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Angus,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful work you did on my website and I really appreciate the time and

effort besides the honesty and sincerity in doing all this work.

It would have been so difficult for me to get all this done by myself.

again I can't find the right word to describe your professionalism and hard work.

My best wishes to you and your family during this happy holidays!

Best Regards,

Sam Khalil
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
That’s very kind of you Sam - thanks for taking the time to post your feedback.

I look forward to chatting with you on Friday for more website training and next steps.

Best,

Angus
Post 4 IP   flag post
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea but there is one "but".. Imagine a few websites with exactly the same content. That will screw up your website SEO and every website owner will be competing with each other. Plus Google for example may consider the first website as an authentic and those who appear later as clones. Not sure how you going to overcome this problem with the same content offered.

Just for this aspect I'd rather go with my own and do my own SEO for it.
At least in our service category it did not take much to beat all photographers and became the first on Google for Matterport keyword when it is bundled in search with my capital city name. And I recently did another page for "360 degree business tours" and again I went to the first position in Google search for my city the next day I published it.

And the funny thing, I have the same position on Yahoo and Bing with just a little difference in ranking.

I am not getting a lot of jobs due to very low search volume for these keywords but at least I am getting some jobs from organic search.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Standard
I hear you which is why it is not duplicate content.

When the website is handed over we guide you through the following:

- in-house content editing
- registering your own Google My Business Listing’ so you get found locally
- all sites have bespoke local meta tags using one of the leading WordPress SEO plug-ins Yoast plugin.

We provide the framework and visual content and a launchpad and then remain on-hand to ensure your website is relevant as a brand and discoverable.

We aren’t cloning content. As a former Google employee I respect the algorithm, remain up to date with it and ensure all websites are delivered with future-proof code.

Happy to answer any further questions - my aim is to help Matterport folk grow locally.

As a test, don’t search using your brand name. Try using ‘Matterport operators near me’.

Our websites will ensure you rank no.1 when GMB is activated.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
In reality it’s hard as Matterport folk to be found by our brand name. People don’t know to search for ‘imagineer’ or ‘wingman’ unless a reputation has been established and word-of-mouth has been authenticated with digital posts.

Therefore the website MUST be coded with tags and excerpts that make each
Local operator discoverable.

That is what we do. We work with you on a 1:1 basis to make it happen.

It is not cloned. It is unique and locally discoverable. We are digitally savvy and driven to help you standout.

So far happy customers from Canada, Mexico, Dubai, USA and U.K.

Here to help.

Angus
Post 7 IP   flag post
Standard
As an addition...

Google actually scan 500 digital signals when they index your website.

We build sites that meet 400+ of those.

If you used an SEO agency to do that they would charge you several hundred $$ to optimise that.

Our websites are delivered with that included.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If you re-write content for every website it is not a problem then.

I personally would not go for it though for two reasons: a)I have a website already b)There is no benefit for me to get a premium membership with Dan simply because most of his help like videos he offers in my opinion is too USA oriented and I am in Australia. Plus I had a chat with Dan and he confirmed that he did not get a single request for a service in Brisbane, AU. So even Dan's network seems to be more tailored for USA/Canada. It is like Matterport, with all their marketing material and leads tailored for USA.

However it could have been different for me if I did not have a website. $99/month may be not so small charge but creating website takes a lot of effort in terms of content including text and visual.

And for guys in USA/Canada being a paid member with Dan also can be beneficial in terms of getting more jobs and they now get a customised website. That's cool.

As for the search, the volume for Matterport keyword is very low on Google(you can check Google Ads planner tools to see it). Most people do not know what it is and they will never search for it. I was only fighting for it in google search because I bought their camera and at the beginning I was hoping to target real estate agents only. Some real estate agents in Australia know what it is and may be looking for it specifically. It did not help to sell it to agents but I was pitching the wrong reason to them. I have another plan how to approach it and I am going to use it after I migrate my website from Wix to WordPress and add a bit of relevant content.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Standard
I hear you.

The websites we produce are available - FREE - with WGAN Premium Membership and also directly with me for non-WGAN folk. $99/month without the content/services/licenses you do need that you receive free with WGAN Premium Membership such as:

✓ Domain name purchase
WordPress powered by Ionblade Pro hosting setup
WP3D Models WordPress Plugin, config + setup (essential tool for a gallery, single property websites and SEO)
✓ Gallery with 15 Matterport 3D tour examples
✓ Business Value Calculator
Mattervid Examples
✓ User Video
Before/After photo widget
'My Network Map' integration

Any website needs tailoring for your local audience, hence our guidance and support in ensuring you can migrate your existing content, if you have a website already, or starting from scratch.

Have you registered as for Google My Business? This will also boost local discoverability.

As for keyword searches the Google Ad planner is good but also try SEM Rush or LongTail Pro - both excellent in determining what you and the competitive set are ranking for.

As Matterport is international, the digital footprint and websites we make must be too. I’d gladly assist you if you change your mind as I think Australia is extremely progressive in this space and we have the ability to make you really stand-out as our first partner.
Post 10 IP   flag post
63712 10 10
destitute