Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eXp RealtyeXp360EyeSpy360

eXp Realty has their own 360 Tour business(system)?10555

coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
I just got contacted by an eXp Realty agent in my area. He inquired about my Matterport offerings. He then talked about how eXp Realty has a 360 Tour business. Has anyone heard or had the opportunity to play with? He would allow me to do tours (with the eXp 360 Tour system) for him and the other local eXp agents in my area.

Just curious if anyone has heard of this tour system from eXp Realty?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@coulee360 I do not have first hand experience with eXp or their tool set but, they appear to have partnered with EyeSpy360 just back in October of this year. https://www.eyespy360.com/en-us/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
They really like the Sims I guess from their marketing.

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@coulee360

✓ PR Newswire (21 Oct 2019) EyeSpy360 Announce Exclusive Global Partnership With eXp Realty

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@coulee360 @lilnitsch On this subject, out of curiosity, I contacted Support at eXp Realty to inquire how their "arrangement" works. They sent me a .pdf file, which I cannot figure out how to upload in this message window (Dan - HELP!).

Anyhow, page 6 of 7 shows the pricing for the agent. It appears that the agent sets up their own account with EyeSpy360, then inputs some sort of discount code to receive discounted pricing set up between EyeSpy360 and eXp Realty. The pricing is $95 per listing up to 20 "scenes". Then $4.75 per pano after that. This pricing includes:

> 360 Virtual Tour
> 3D Model
> Floor Plan
> Measurements
> Unlimited Embedded Live Chat
> Pre-Record
> Unlimited Views
> Hosting for 1 year

Wow! Try and compete with that!? Clearly, this works for the DIY'er, but as we know, our Customers are not DIY'ers.

I will say this, having looked at a bunch of these various 360 Tour companies, were I to use my Z1 for anything other than Matterport, EyeSpy360 would be it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan.

The realtor sent me a PDF going over the EyeSpy360 system. The main thing that he likes is the embedded video chat/voice over feature to differentiate his tours from the Matterport tours I provide. A talking point I will have with him is that the Matterport image quality and the data behind it outperforms the EyeSpy360.

Also not sure what I would charge for using my Insta360 OneX to do a EyeSpy360 Tour for him.

Over the Thanksgiving break, I'm going to play around with the free features of MPEmbed to see how I can up my tour game with those features. (Might draw his interest over the couple features that EyeSpy360 has).

Mark
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
Nodalview and this seem parallels.

With brief look, I see one advantage of this being FULLY white label (hope so) option which nodal view does not offer as it does flash at the tour launch and also the URL.

Nodal view wins big time with auto alignment and tour volume per $.

I can’t imagine of large space tours with manual alignment hours spent.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Here is the 7 page PDF from eXp Realty concerning their EyeSpy360 offering through their agents:

exp360Tours - How to Get Started Brochure
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@bryanhscott I think it is an interesting program however, most agents are not going to want to invest the time into doing these tours that is why the mentioned agent reached out to coulee360 to shoot these tours.

How to price for your time on this using this system/program becomes the real question. If the agent is wanting to stick to the given 20 scan positions you will need the agent to come up with a shot list of each home as to what they want captured. (my average Zillow 3D home tour is about 40 360 panos)
Post 9 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch Couldn't agree with you more! As we know, the DIY'ers are not (yet) our Clients. When they get really busy, given they are already hooked on 360/3D tours, I'm confident they will reach out for help.

In terms of pricing such a product for real estate listings, I price per square foot of interior, then just throw in a few exterior panos to complete the job.

I treat 360 pretty much same as Zillow 3D Home in terms of time vs. cost, unless I am pulling 2D still photos out of the panos, which EyeSpy360 allows you to do. The capture views are more narrow though, which isn't quite as revealing as the wide-angle views coming out of Matterport.

I contemplate 1 pano per 100sf for Zillow and 1 per approx 60sf for 360 if I am pulling stills out of panos, otherwise same quantity as Zillow.

The EyeSpy360 platform allows you to use the Ricoh Theta plug-in feature that delays rear lens shot from front so you don't have to leave the room. Plus, if you want to re-touch your panos, you have full access to them as they reside on the camera instead of being controlled by the app or workshop.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101637 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?