Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceReal EstateRealtorsSelf Hosting

Client Wants to Host the Model Themselves10552

Zigna
Marketplace Manager
zigna_robert private msg quote post Address this user
I had a third party Matterport operator create models for a client of mine. My client has asked me this: "So this ['this' means having to pay every six months to have their 3D renderings hosted by the Matterport owner/operator who scanned their property] doesn't really work for our purposes.
We are a rental community and are seeking to incorporate the 3D walkthroughs in our website on a permanent basis.
Could we send you a large dropbox or google commercial account link that you could upload everything to? Or alternatively is there a way we could have the information hosted by our webhosting platform (Godaddy).
I'm trying to avoid having to renew for $50 with you guys every 6 months."

I'm assuming this isn't possible. My guess is they have to subscribe to a cloud plan in order to host the model - it can't simply be "exported" to a platform like GoDaddy. Am I correct?

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@zigna_robert

Matterport models can only be hosted with a Matterport Cloud account.

Your client should get their own Matterport Cloud account.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Zigna
Marketplace Manager
That's what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Although there are few guys that can make a tour from matterpack, so you couod host it yourself.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I think there will be a company coming soon that will let you host your own 3D's. You will pay for processing and then you will host your self. Anyway, I hope so.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@zigna_robert - Unlimited self-hosting - One of the outstanding features which blessed us using GeoCV, along with white-labeling, retouchable panos, addition of aerial panos, and it's breakthrough exterior 3D modeling. Permit me to reminisce.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Zigna
Marketplace Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
@zigna_robert - Unlimited self-hosting - One of the outstanding features which blessed us using GeoCV, along with white-labeling, retouchable panos, addition of aerial panos, and it's breakthrough exterior 3D modeling. Permit me to reminisce.

When you say "Permit me to reminisce", are you saying those features you list no longer exist?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigna_robert
When you say "Permit me to reminisce", are you saying those features you list no longer exist?

[BREAKING] GeoCV team joins Occipital

GeoCV customers - such as @Home3D - can still shoot, process, publish and self-host via GeoCV. GeoCV is not presently accepting new Clients.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
@Oboldyrev

Who are they?

Sample cases?

Thanks
Post 9 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
@Kumar the website is home3ds.com guy's name is Siva Alexander. Another one is Mayank Jain amayacad.com
and another is viz360.com
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?