Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CupixInsta360 Pro 2Versus

Cupix VS Matterport with Insta360 One X10529

pguerreiro private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone

Here is a comparison between the quality of the images between these 2 softwares. I used the Insta360 One X. Take your conclusions

Regards

Post 1 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@pguerreiro looks like Matterport is the winner of this one.
Post 2 IP   flag post
PolyCan private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed, the lighting on the Matterport scans looks brighter, more inviting. The cupix scans look dull and kinda drab.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Would be a better test if these included views looking out windows. HDR is where the rubber hits the road for real estate. Of course, MP certainly wins if you want to compare dollhouse views.

But I'd like to encourage others to compare both to NodalView as well. Here are some screen captures of window views from tours I've done. This is from NodalView's automated HDR, no retouching by me at all. Still about the best automated HDR I've seen.

Post 4 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D Dang! Very nice. Nodal View, eh? Their HDR for window views from interior is impressive for sure.
Post 5 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D Quick clarification question: Have you done any re-touching to those Nodal Ninja, window/HDR images? If straight out of the camera, then through Nodal Ninja app processing, these are a really good start? The highs and mid-ranges are better than what comes out of my Sony A7SII. The shadows could use a quick pass through PhotoShop, but if it saves having to send them out for 3rd party re-touches, that means delivery of the assets at least 12 hours earlier, which is great for workflow.

Thanks for the additional info in advance.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101628 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?