Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Anyone Know what the Changes are to the MSP Program10492

Changesin3d private msg quote post Address this user
A few months ago, there was a lot of information about changes coming in the MSP Program, and the way they were going to support the MSP Program. Was there ever an update to this? I think last time I heard this it was coming from Chris Bell.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Dan posted this this morning there is a link with all the verbiage

https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/10485/matterport-cloud-subscription-agreement-updated-effective-14-november-2019
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@Changesin3d Sorry MSP program ~ nothing publicly spoken as of yet those in the know would be under a NDA agreement
Post 3 IP   flag post
That link is relative to a TOS update about "LAW" and doing business with embargoed countries, I was talking about the MSP Program, the "PARTNER PROGRAM" that gives us leads and other supportive business tools. Link to the webpage taken just now, active on the Matterport site.

https://matterport.com/matterport-service-partner-network/benefits/
Post 4 IP   flag post
I was just thinking one of the people who talked about the revamp of the program was @ Jbuckl aka Mr. Jonathan Buckley maybe he knows if he is still around, I have not seen Mia who he said was taking over post anything in the forum yet. What say you Jonathan? Are there any changes in the program or was it disbanded?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@Changesin3d No change in support under the MSP program, still the same.
Post 6 IP   flag post
What I wanted to know is if there was a plan to develop a stronger system to refer the Partners to Businesses like Insurance Companies. I see they are looking as our Host Dan referrers to them as different verticals, insurance companies, contractors and such, but all I am seeing are sales directly into the industry.

Just hoping more would be developed from the promised "filtered referrals" that are part of basis of the program.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101636 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?