Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontVirtual Tour Pro CourseWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Save 15% on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont10456

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

---

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code (WGANVTP) and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont: WGAN Coupon Code->Save 15 Percent

Hi All,

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont.

Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course and Coupon Code: WGANVTP

Best,

Dan

Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont
Post 1 IP   flag post
dave1380 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Thanks for the add in to the group. I would like to save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont. Please can you send me the coupon code. thank you.

Dave
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@dave1380

I will private message you the promo code shortly.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code: WGANVTP and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership

Hi All,

Need help with virtual tour business development?

Ben Claremont added more topics to his Virtual Tour Pro course (see above).

Save 15% with Coupon Code: WGANVTP and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Ben writes (Sunday, 29 November 2020):
---

Here are some recent highlights:

✓ We've nearly DOUBLED the amount of overall content & lessons. It’s gone from 8 hours to 15+ hours of content; all centered around helping you start a long-term virtual tour business!
✓ VTP members now get exclusive access to one of the best virtual tour communities on Facebook! With around 900 members in our private group, you can ask an unlimited amount of questions, get feedback on your work & see what other top virtual tour pros are doing around the world.
✓ You'll also get lifetime access to the course & all future lessons. That's right; VTP is STILL growing and I’ll continue to add new lessons to the course on a regular basis, with zero cost to existing customers.

So if you're looking to invest in yourself, Virtual Tour Pro will help shape your journey both as a photographer & an entrepreneur…[/i]

--

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Ben Claremont Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business-#1748-Ways Of Establishing Contact

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1748, above), Virtual Tour Pro Course Creator Ben Claremont discusses three ways to reach out to prospective clients (and which method he recommends):

1. Cold Call
2. In-Person
3. Email

For the entire interview with Ben, please see:

Transcript: WGAN-TV Virtual Tour Pro Creator Ben Claremont | Top 10 Tips...

To save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont, use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course and Coupon Code: WGANVTP

Best,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

So there are three ways, three main ways that I know of anyway, that you can do this. So there's email; there's call; and there's showing up in person. And I know all of them get used a lot, but I'm going to make the point here.

And this is my opinion. And it seems to be the way we're going right now, feel free to disagree.

But, what I've noticed is that the most effective way of pitching a client is through email, not through showing up, cold showing up at a business or cold calling a business.

And there's many reasons for this. So yeah, why I think email is the best and I think cold calling or cold showing up can actually waste a lot of your time.

No question, it's a really good way to waste your time. It's just showing up randomly at businesses. So some of the reasons I think those aren't the best approach is that when you cold call or show up, it's not targeted.

So you're just showing up to any random business in town. And like what are the odds of you going down your local street and to any random business and trying to convince them on a Virtual Tour, it's not really targeted at all.

It's just like, you're a random person showing up with a random service that they probably don't even need. It's not targeted. And when you're outreaching the clients, you need to be targeting with a lot of specificity.

And if you're going out and spending your time on calling or showing up, it's a much more random approach. And it's going to waste your time a lot more than a more targeted approach of using email. I also say that businesses are busy. Like if you call any business or shop at any business, they're probably busy doing something and they don't always have the time to listen to your pitch. Like any businesses that's running now, especially in the times of COVID, they're going to have problems on their hands.

They'll be busy dealing with inventory and management, and they're not always open to someone randomly showing up and giving them a sales pitch. They want to read your pitch or receive your pitch in their own time. And email is the only one that lets them do that. Often, if you call it a random time, it's a time that's good for you, but it's not good for them. And what's more important is that the time is good for them; not good for you.

So an email is a much less intrusive form of reaching out and letting these people read it and respond in their own time, as opposed to forcing them to respond when they're not ready to really receive your pitch. I think email is definitely a really good reason, a good way to pitch ... They're likely to dismiss you, especially if you're not super-confident at sales as well.

So I mean - we all receive hundreds of phone calls throughout the average year of someone trying to sell something we don't need.

And very frustrating, you just want to hang up on them straight away. But I think we all just have this level of, it's like a security barrier. It's like if someone calls, we assume the worst, we assume they're trying to scam us or spam or something.

And it takes a lot of convincing otherwise that they're not going to do that. And I just think it's really hard and you've got to be a really good salesperson to be able to do that and get past that barrier of not coming across as a spammer--
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport versus Its Competitors | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel | September 29, 2021

Hi All,

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

--

Save 15 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont and WGAN Coupon Code: WGANVTP

Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Membership when you send a copy of your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera purchase receipt using one of the WGAN Affiliate Link above.

Free! WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership when you use this WGAN affiliate link to buy any My Case Builder case for $150 or more. WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont | Save 15% with Coupon Code (WGANVTP) and also receive a bonus of 12 free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership
Post 8 IP   flag post
Clem private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,

Are we still able to get the 15% discount code for Virtual Tour Pro?

Thanks
Clem
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Clem

Thank you for joining the We Get Around Network Forum.

Yes. And, when you use the WGAN affiliate link for Virtual Tour Pro, you also get - free - 12 months WGAN-TV Training Academy.

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Save 30 percent now through Friday, 10 March 2023 with Coupon Code: SPRING30 | WGAN.INFO/VTPWGAN

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101274 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?