Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaptateMarketingPreBuilt SpacesUnBuilt SpacesWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV: Captate 3D Tour is like Matterport, but for Un-Built Properties10438

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---
Video: Intro to Captate 3D Tour for digital marketing of new residential developments to increase pre-sales | Video courtesy of Captate YouTube Channel

Video: Captate Cloud-based 3D Virtual Tour for marketing of real estate pre-sales project. | Video courtesy of Captate YouTube Channel | Captate Interactive 3D Tour Example

WGAN-TV: Captate 3D Tour is like Matterport, but for Un-Built Properties

Hi All,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -4) Thursday, 5 December 2019 is Captate Founder Conor Brady. Conor will demo and discuss Captate Solutions for Un-Built Properties.

In addition to the Captate 3D Tour, Captate offers complementary CGI services (Animation, 3D Rendered images).

Captate Pricing

Save This Date to My Calendar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time that you meet with the Chief Marketing Officer of a residential Property Management Company, imagine this conversation:

Your Prospect: Thank you for showing me Matterport. I it. But, our next residential Community for young adults will not be built for 18 months. Can you circle back to me then to schedule Matterport?

You: Yes. Of course. That said, we offer a solution like Matterport for un-built multi-family Developments. We can help you speed-up pre-sales and pre-leasing to millennials and international buyers by creating a 3D Tour now. Like Matterport, the 3D Tour is Cloud-based and it works on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers using Web-browsers like Chrome, Safari and Firefox for a seamless experience. Our solution for Un-built Residential Communities is called Captate 3D Tours.

Here are two Captate 3D Tour examples:

➡️ Residential Pre-Sales/Pre-Leasing
➡️ Office/Commercial Pre-Leasing

Captate 3D Tour Features

✅ Three ways to experience the Captate 3D Tour: walking, exterior and panorama
✅ Actual view outside the windows (via your drone footage)
✅ 2D Schematic Floor Plans
✅ Hotspots that link to video or a webpage (by 31 August 2019)
✅ easy social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and Email
✅ property description
✅ lead generation link
✅ white-label
✅ share via link and embed on your website

You: To get started creating the Captate 3D Tour for you, all we need are your:

➡️ all available Architect's plans (2D, .RVT, .DWG)
➡️ interior space planner's renderings (some reference images or links as to how the interior will look)

Your Prospect: Sounds GREAT! Sounds like it might cost a million dollars! How much?

You: Here's the Captate pricing.

Your Prospect: That's all?! WOW! Yes! Let's do it! I will ask our architect and space planner to place the Architect's files and rendering files in a Dropbox and send you a link.

You: Great! Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you Succeed Faster.

---

Two Ways for Matterport Service Providers to Make Money With Captate

1. White Label: Make the spread between what you charge your client and what you pay Captate
2. Affiliate Referral Program: Introduce Captate to your client and receive a commission on the project

To learn more about Captate, please Private Message @Conor_Brady or Contact Captate.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Captate is a service of my friend and colleague of many years, @ConorBrady ... Here's what QB Studio Project Co-Founder and Director Alex Brennan has to say about working with Conor and the Captate team about this Captate 3D tour:

“We worked with Captate to do an online tour of a commercial development in New Zealand. It was a very positive experience working with them – great communication, responsive and professional. Project was delivered on time and we exceeded our pre-leasing targets. Recommend.”

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

✓ Ask @Conor_Brady at Captate for the Captate Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members, or complete this form
Captate Contact Us form
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Save This Date to My Calendar
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV CAPTATE is Like Matterport for Pre-Built Properties wit CAPTATE Co-Founder Conor Brady

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above), CAPTATE Co-Founder @Conor_Brady ...

✓ shows a CAPTATE 3D Tour: it's like Matterport for pre-built spaces
✓ describes two ways Matterport Service Providers can make money with CAPTATE 3D Tours
✓ describes the target audience for CAPTATE 3D Tours
✓ describes what's needed to create tours and a price range of these tours
✓ describes what problem CAPTATE 3D Tours solves for builders, developers, property management companies
✓ Plus, I talk about a special offer for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN-TV Viewers when reaching out via CAPTATE.com

Before you run into a scenario where your potential client says - Wow! Love that Matterport 3D Tour. Can you come back when the models are ready in 18 months - watch this show to see how to make money sooner by helping your potential client now!

Watched the show and still have questions? Please post here.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101269 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?