Video: GoPro Max vs Insta360 One X: ULTIMATE COMPARISON (with Shanil Kawol) | Video courtesy of The 360 Guy YouTube Channel (6 November 2019)

Hi All,

From The 360 Guy (Daniel) YouTube Channel:

---
Yet another Insta360 One X and GoPro Max comparison. There are many other videos of the same subject, primarily because these are the two top 360 cameras out right now.

In this video me and Shanil, the Insta360 One X master, compare every aspect of the new GoPro Max and Insta360 One X. We look at video quality, photo's, stabilization, design, app and sound quality.

Both the One X and GoPro Max are the best 360 cameras for consumers out right now. We have been using the One X for the past year and the GoPro Max since it's release a few weeks ago. You'll see side by side comparisons shot with both cameras along with an analysis of how each cameras software and app work.

My name is Daniel and I've been working with 360 cameras for over two years. I created this channel to show people how awesome 360 photos and videos can be. If you want to know which is the best 360 camera or learn how to use them properly, then SUBSCRIBE and I'll share all my secrets with you: https://goo.gl/A3rhk1
---

Source: The 360 Guy YouTube Channel

--

Was this video helpful for you deciding which 360ยบ camera to buy?

Best,

Dan