Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontHow ToVirtual Tour Pro Course

The 5 Biggest 360 Photography Mistakes10403

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Virtual Tour Pro

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Source: eMail received From Virtual Tour Pro Course Instructor Ben Claremont

---

Hey,

Here’s something you might find helpful.

In my 5+ years of helping people get great results with their 360 camera, I’ve seen the same handful of mistakes occur over and over again when it comes to shooting 360 photos.

In fact, if you can avoid making the following mistakes, you’ll have no trouble becoming a pro virtual tour photographer pretty quickly.

Here they are:

Mistake #1: Using Auto exposure. This is fine for social media shots, but for professional virtual tour shoots, you need to be getting as close to perfect exposure as possible. This is achieved by shooting manually, using either inbuilt HDR, Raw, or Raw + Bracketing.

Mistake #2: Not editing out the tripod. When you see a tripod or monopod in plain sight when you look down, it doesn't look professional.

Mistake #3: Overshooting locations. It’s not Google Street View… it’s a virtual tour. You need way less shots than you think. Let’s start with one per (small sized) room!

Mistake #4: Too much noise. Getting the exposure right is really important, and capturing dark interiors can be tricky at the best of times. Always shoot with a low ISO and a longer shutter speed to avoid this.

Mistake #5: Unlevel horizons. Even a slight angle of your monopod can cause the camera to become angled and the horizon to look crooked. This can easily be fixed on set by adjusting your monopod, as well as later on in editing.

So there you have it. Avoid these things at all costs!

From there you can make your own little tweaks & develop your unique style.

And in my course Virtual Tour Pro, you’ll be able to steal hundreds of my shooting secrets, just like these.

You’ll also learn how to structure your virtual tour shoot, deal with clients & overcome all the obstacles that will come your way on the shoot.

Happy 360ing!

Ben Claremont
Virtual Tour Pro

---

Source: eMail received From Virtual Tour Pro Course Instructor Ben Claremont
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
And in my course Virtual Tour Pro, you’ll be able to steal hundreds of my shooting secrets, just like these.

Do you know if he has a separate course or a video on how to sell only?

I am just afraid his secrets about it will be something I already know.

I have already watched a few on this topic just to figure out they are not offering anything new that can help me to sell.

What they are usually offering can work for an established business that has done a lot of tours over years. Their tours in volume published on maps can help them to find new clients. Plus there is always an option to visit some of their client's competitor and simply sell to them on "look, they are already taking most of your clients from google maps".

I have clients coming to me from Google search and maps but it is one in a month. I want to be able to sell on a spot.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

Ben Claremont's course, Virtual Tour Pro, includes a 30 day money back guarantee. Plus, his course includes a bonus, three free months of WGAN-TV Training Academy (includes 10+ hours on pricing / pricing strategies.

I'm 17 percent through his course and it is excellent. So, far I would say Virtual Tour Pro is a must watch for beginners and seasoned Pros. I find that I am taking a ton of notes - and despite doing 360ºs for nearly 10 years, I'm learning a lot.

Below is a list of his business lectures on Business ...

Dan

Post 3 IP   flag post
101426 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?