Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontTrainingTranscriptVirtual Tour Pro Course

Transcript: Why Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont10384

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Hi All,

The following is a transcript of the video (above) by Virtual Tour Pro course Instructor Ben Claremont.

Best,

Dan

---

Hey, this is Ben Claremont and I want to ask you a simple question. Do you want to get paid to make virtual tours? Have you ever struggled to find new and ideal clients for virtual tours? You know, the ones who actually have a proper budget and a cool location to shoot.

And if you could find them, would you know exactly what to say and how to sell them a virtual tour? Would you know what to charge? Could you pull off the picture perfect shoot that wins their trust, respect, and business for life?

You might not be aware, but right now you are in the perfect situation to take advantage of one of the biggest emerging industries out there. 360º virtual tours are of high marketing value to any small, medium or large sized business with a physical store front. Not to mention every type of real estate listing on the web.

360º is the next step in the evolution of photography and it lets us create amazing immersive experiences that have never been possible before.

And now you have a chance to be part of that revolution. You might have spent hours watching the latest camera reviews including mine, trying to figure out which 360º camera to buy.

You've probably spent days watching tutorials about every 360º software out there, because you want to find the best one with the best features and the best price.

You may be a hobby 360º photographer, but secretly you hope that one day you could actually do this for a living, which is why Virtual Tour Pro will be one of the best investments you ever make. You see, over the past five years, I've grown a crazy big following of well over a hundred thousand followers.

I've also worked with big brands as well as every type of small, medium and large sized business out there, creating cool 360º content for their marketing, while getting paid six figures and beyond. And now I want to help you do the same.

Virtual Tour Pro is the only course you'll ever need to get up and running with virtual tours and create the life you've always wanted.

What you have in front of you is the entire package. I'll teach you how to plan, shoot, edit, get clients, and get paid for your virtual tours.

You'll learn not only how to get shots as good as mine, but you'll also know how to build a scalable virtual tour business that makes you regular income. I'll show you how to take your three 360º photos from okay to amazing, by sharing all of my best shooting techniques for getting professional 360º photos that will make your future clients go...

"Shut up and take my money."

Then I'll take you behind the scenes as I complete several virtual tour projects for real paid clients. Now, there are hundreds of different decisions you'll need to make every time you step out on set. These decisions when made correctly will lead you to getting the best virtual tour possible with whichever 360º camera you might be using. In the course,

I'll teach you what all of these best decisions are and how to conduct your shoots so you get the best outcome possible with the least amount of issues, saving you time, money, and bad shots. In the shooting section, you'll learn specific things like how many shots each individual tour will need, which camera and camera settings to use, how to deal with tricky lighting conditions and get perfect 360º shots with perfect dynamic range every time.

You'll also get a look at my most prized possession and that is my workflow. Start to finish, there are no secrets left out. In the course you'll see exactly which virtual tour software I use personally, and how to use it, as well as what the best options are for you based on your budget and needs. You won't have to buy them all and test them all out yourself over several months.

I've already done all the dirty work giving you an in depth analysis of all the strengths, weaknesses and game changing features most people don't know about, and we haven't even gotten to the best part yet. See, most courses out there are by photographers for photographers.

That's great and all, but they just teach you the long complicated technical workflow and nothing beyond that. In reality, the most successful and best paid 360º photographers are not the ones with the best technical skill.

They're the ones with the best business and sales skills that have success winning clients and turning 360º photography into their full time job.

And it's the same case with every other business in the world. If you don't know how to get clients and get paid, then it will only ever be a hobby and not a business.

Luckily this forms the biggest chunk of Virtual Tour Pro. If you've ever wondered how much to charge for your tours, where to get new clients, what to say to those clients, how to turn your side hustle into your full time gig.

If you've wondered any of those things, then everything will be answered in depth in the business section of Virtual Tour Pro, with countless winning strategies for success as a virtual tour entrepreneur. You'll have the answers for practically everything that has been holding you back from turning 360º photography into your part-time or full time job.

I've been asked literally thousands of questions over the years, and Virtual Tour Pro is my way of giving you guys the cheat sheet on what all the best answers to these questions are in various stages of the process. I wish I had something like this when I first started.

It would have turned that long, five-year journey into a year or maybe even a few months and I'd be so much further along than I am right now. So if I had any advice for myself when I first started, it would be to invest in a course like this.

Unfortunately, something like this just didn't exist back then, but now it does. So you have a golden opportunity before you that I never even had myself.

After you watch Virtual Tour Pro and you shoot your very first paid tour, I guarantee you'll make back the entire cost of what you paid for the course within one single shoot and then you get to keep the knowledge forever.

In fact, I'm so confident that the course way over delivers in value for the price you pay, that if for whatever reason you don't think so, simply send me an email and I'll give you a full refund on the spot. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

This is the moment where you decide whether you want to keep doing what you've been doing or start a new chapter doing what you love and getting paid to do it. I can't decide for you, but I hope to see you in the course.

Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont, please Private Message me - @DanSmigrod - for the WGAN Promo Code.

(You automatically receive it when you join the WGAN Forum (free) on or after today (Saturday, 11 April 2020).

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested - any help with sales and positioning is good!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Spencerlasky

I (just) sent you the Promo Code via WGAN Private Mail.

(I highly recommend Ben's course.)

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

To save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont Private Message me for the WGAN Coupon Code.

Or, when you join the free WGAN Forum, you will automatically receive the coupon code, plus 50+ other WGAN Forum Membership Benefits. (It's free to join the WGAN Forum.)

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?