Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVReprocessingUrgent

Cant reprocessing GeoCV model10377

trunganhvux private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone
Since everything in GeoCV are DIY now and no human support I have never had a problem until now
And this is the only place i can ask
I got this error this morning.
After some editing all panorama as usual i tried to upload and reprocessing all panorama.
But after upload i cant press the Start Reprocessing button.
I tried to reupload from the phone, remove and upload again but no luck
Other model still work fine but this model got the error.
If anyone got similar problemd and find a way to fix it please help me
Thank you.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@trunganhvux I think the easiest fix would be to re-scan with Matterport and then use the Geocv as a boat anchor on your next fishing trip. As I've said before, trying to create a business plan around a failed business is not smart business...and for exactly this reason.
Post 2 IP   flag post
trunganhvux private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzphotoman
@trunganhvux I think the easiest fix would be to re-scan with Matterport and then use the Geocv as a boat anchor on your next fishing trip. As I've said before, trying to create a business plan around a failed business is not smart business...and for exactly this reason.

I think you are mistaking.

My 3D tour are fine, i just want to edit it to make it better, not like Matterport.

And i dont think GeoCV are failed, they will comeback.

Everything they got are better than Matterport.

Image quality, 3D model, option to own and self-host my tour.
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
@trunganhvux GeoCV is never coming back. When a company winds down operations and sends all of their employees to work for another company, they don’t have any intention of reopening their doors. GeoCV never made it out of beta. Yes, the product was great, but it failed and at some point their system will crash and go offline. GeoCV is basically in hospice and they just pulled the plug. At this point, they are just riding out their platform while people continue to pay for subscriptions until it ultimately dies and they distribute whatever revenue they happen to gain to their investors.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
@trunganhvux

I never had such issue, I am able to reprocess without any issue (as I write this comment).

Did you check if you can reprocess your other models?
Within same model, did you try replacing the floorplan brings you "reprocessing option" alive?

If yes, then may be you can reprocess this particular job - from the mobile app.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
GeoCV's lack of human support starts showing. For example, I get an error when trying to download any version of the offline viewer, as well as the OBJ of a large model (300+ scan points).

None of these are show stoppers luckily, and we are all aware that one day things may stop working. Until then, it's still a viable business tool with very unique features.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Good points made by people on both sides of this issue, but based on weight, MP makes a much better boat anchor.
Post 7 IP   flag post
geoCV
Director of
Operations
sameerak private msg quote post Address this user
@trunganhvux Thanks for asking about this issue. We are looking into it and working to resolve.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101421 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?