Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
.ptsFile ConversionPoint CloudsVeriscian

Veriscian.com non responding after order submitted -Point cloud conversion10270

New Orleans, LA
vgarcia private msg quote post Address this user
Veriscian.com offers matterpak to point cloud conversion at a reasonable price.
too bad that once you submit an order you never get the deliverable.

I submitted my first order and got a reply that I needed to send the full matterpak, I had only sent them the .obj. fair enough.

Right away i re-sent the full matterpak and then total radio silence.

I have even submitted orders from different email accounts and get the order confirmation stating a "15 minute turnaround" LOL days have passed and my client is getting impatient.

If anyone has used them or has a direct contact instead of the support@ and order@ emails please share them with me!

thanks

victor
Post 1 IP   flag post
JoshReadhead private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Victor - sorry for the issue with the service. Thanks to your post, @DanSmigrod was able to get in touch with me about your query directly.

Unfortunately we had an issue with our email service, which led to your download email getting stuck in outbox (and blocked your enquiry emails from getting through). I've sent you an email just now with more details about the issue and our attempt to resolve.

Please accept my sincere apologies once again for any issues this processing delay has caused you or your client. I hope this doesn't stop you from trying our services in the future.

PS: I can confirm the issue with email has now been resolved and the service is back up and running.
Post 2 IP   flag post
New Orleans, LA
vgarcia private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @JoshReadhead
I totally understand things like this happen, I am an I.T. consultant.
I appreciate the update and I am looking forward to working with you.

Also a big thanks to @DanSmigrod for the assist!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?