Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceSherpa MediaShow TourSoftwareStrategyWebsites

Introducing Show & Tour Software // 25% Lifetime Discount for Beta Users10229

Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Originally posted on PFRE Blog

(Having trouble viewing the video? View it here.)

About the Founders
Hey community, I’m Josh Mais, owner of Sherpa Media in Kansas City. Like many of you, I’m a photographer, videographer, and virtual tour provider. While I am an industrial engineer by education, I have been an entrepreneur and photographer for most of my life. I’m passionate about creating products and services to help others achieve success in their business… which is what led me to create Show & Tour.

Brian Schwabauer is my partner in crime and a coding wizard. Most developers only care about making functional buttons and knobs, but not Brian. He is obsessed with creating beautiful and speedy websites and apps that fundamentally change the game for users. His degree in Electronic Arts combined with his years of experience as a developer has helped craft Show & Tour into a tool we hope is useful and beneficial for your business.

What Is Show & Tour?
Show & Tour is a cloud-based software (currently in beta) built for real estate photographers, videographers, and virtual tour providers. The purpose? To help you deliver projects in a more professional and client-friendly way, as well as help your clients get the full value out of your services.

5 Reasons Why Show & Tour Will Help Your Business Thrive

(1) Look more professional. Show & Tour is designed to promote your brand and make it the central focus, building your client’s trust and confidence in your services.

(2) Provide a better customer experience. The interface is clean and simple, ensuring your clients can easily find what they need (because I too have received calls at 10pm on a Thursday night from a frustrated agent trying to find the Google Drive download button).

(3) Make your life a little easier. I’m always looking for ways to streamline processes and eliminate unneeded tasks. With Show & Tour, you can eliminate day-to-day frustrations and hassles such as: invoice reminders, late payments, the need to export multiple file sizes; inconvenient customer service calls, compiling long emails, and using multiple platforms for delivery, payments, property websites, storage, and streaming.

(4) Become more valuable to your clients. By providing property websites, flyer templates, and social media tools, you help your client get the full value out of your services.

(5) Become harder to replace. With all of these tools, you become more than a photographer. You become a marketing partner and trusted adviser.

Top 10 Features (so far)

(1) Easy & Professional Project Delivery. Provide a better client experience by making payment, image downloads, and link/embed sharing a breeze. It will look really good too!

(2) Visual Drag & Drop Property Website Builder. Endless layout possibilities for property websites. No need to be locked down to a few themes.

(3)Revolutionary Media Player. This unique tool combines many different forms of media (photos, video, virtual tours) into one single player to embed on any website.

(4) Fully White Labeled. We think your brand should always come first. Integrate your own domain name, logo, and brand colors.

(5) Pay before Download & Recurring Payments. Never get paid late again. Easily charge recurring payments for domain names, hosting, etc. Hello recurring revenue!

(6)Custom Domain Names at Cost. That’s right; no up-charges for custom domain names!

(7) Unlimited Property Websites, Unlimited Projects Delivered, and Unlimited Clients. We don’t think it’s right to charge for every project, property website, or client.

(8)Integrate Any Virtual Tour or Video. YouTube, Vimeo, iPlayerHD, Matterport, iGuide, NodelView, Zillow, RoundMe… to name a few.

(9) Security & Password Protection. Every property website and project delivery page you create is secured with an SSL certificate and has the option to be password protected.

(10)Intuitive Project and Client Management. Clean and simple dashboard makes it easy to find and create new projects and clients.

We Are Currently in Beta and Know that We Have Things to Fix.
That’s why we welcome and request your help! We’d love your feedback, ideas, and constructive criticism.

We sincerely want to make this platform as feature-rich as possible while keeping it clean, simple, and user friendly. As fellow photographers, we know this will not be possible without your active input regarding things that need to be fixed, improved, or added. We want to hear from the community!

Pricing and Discount Offer for the First 100 Beta Testers
You may be asking, how much!? Well, we are still working this out and plan to announce pricing once we get out of beta and hear everyone’s feedback. The plan is to launch in time for the PFRE Conference in November, which I am excited to be attending (both as a photographer and as a vendor).

We will be offering a lifetime discount of 25% off your future subscription to the first 100 photographers who sign up for beta, create at least 3 projects, and provide feedback regarding your experience with the platform.

>> Sign Up for Beta (Click Here)
We invite you to sign up for the beta version of Show & Tour. Please feel free to use the platform as much as you like. It will be free for as long as we are in beta. Once we are ready to launch, you will be invited to sign up for a paid account.

When you go to sign up, please remember this is a pre-release product. We know it’s not fully baked, but wanted to get it in your hands (or screens) to ensure we are on the right track.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this post!

Josh Mais

Show & Tour
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Josh @sherpa_media

Welcome to our newest WGAN Premium Member.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I just signed up for BETA... I love WP3D but I need more templates for the single property websites... I have 400 identical looking sites out there...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
Thanks for signing up @3dVuz. We are still working on different styles/themes, but you can build endless layouts. Looking forward to hearing your feedback as you start to use it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far! Here are the direct links to the project I shared in the video.

Property Website: https://show.tours/963n1950

Delivery Page: https://show.tours/ItCnSgAgv3nHKTufNojh

Media Player: https://show.tours/963n1950/player

Josh
Show & Tour
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
101600 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?