WGAN-TV Short Story | Insta360 Global Marketing Project Manager Beichen Nie at the 2019 Google Street View Summit on the Insta360 One X Camera | Wednesday, 25 September 2019

I shot this Matterport 3D Tour of my 2019 Google Street View Summit hotel room in London - using an Insta360 One X camera.
--

Hi All,

"You can shoot first and then reframe with this camera as well," says Insta360 Global Marketing Project Manager Beichen Nie at the 2019 Google Street View Summit in a WGAN-TV interview.

"You can basically make sure you're always in the post by reframing the VR footage. That way, you don't have to worry about not being in the frame or missing any shots. You can always get yourself in the frame with this camera."

How might you use this technique to make money in shooting residential real estate?

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Insta360 One X

[Note: All 2019 Google Street View news coverage will be tagged: GSV19 | More news coming through Friday, 4 October 2019]

Best,

Dan

Transcript of WGAN-TV Interview (Above)

Hello everyone. I'm Beichen from Insta360.

This is our Hero [Insta360] One X product. The One X is a 360 action camera, so it can shoot 5.7K videos at 30 FPS.

You can also do slow-mo videos at 50 FPS and 100 FPS. With this camera, you can get amazing FlowState Stabilization, where you can put cameras onto different occasions like extreme sports, skiing, mountain biking, all the skating, all the different action sports, and you still get the super smooth footage straight from the camera; gimbal-level.

You don't need to buy expensive VR gimbal to get this footage. You can shoot first and then reframe with this camera as well.

You can basically make sure you're always in the post by reframing the VR footage.

That way, you don't have to worry about not being in the frame or missing any shots. You can always get yourself in the frame with this camera.

---

Video: How to pair Insta360 One X to Matterport | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel (28 June 2019)