WGAN-TV Short Story Karyn with Garden Gnome Software at the 2019 Google Street View Summit on Pairing a 360 Camera with Pano2VR (Wednesday, 25 September 2019)

Hi All,

"You can easily get rid of the tripod using our patch tool," said Karyn with Garden Gnome Software at the 2019 Google Street View Summit."

"[Plus,] If you've just gotten a one shot camera, a one shot 360 camera, you just add your images right into Pano2VR. And if they have GPS added to the images, you can quickly make a tour and then upload that to Google Street View. Or you can export the project and upload the tour to your own server."

What's your experience using Pano2VR either for either removing or replacing the tripod in your 360ºs or in using Pano2VR to publish to Google Street View?

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Pano2VR

[Note: All 2019 Google Street View news coverage will be tagged: GSV19 | More news coming through Friday, 4 October 2019]

Best,

Dan

Transcript of WGAN-TV Interview (Above)

Hi, my name is Karyn and I'm with Garden Gnome Software. We make Pano2VR, which is a desktop tour building software, which is great for any kind of cameras.

If you've just gotten a one shot camera, a one shot 360 camera, you just add your images right into Pano2VR. And if they have GPS added to the images, you can quickly make a tour and then upload that to Google Street View. Or you can export the project and upload the tour to your own server.

You can easily get rid of the tripod using our patch tool. But you can add a skin or an overlay using either our builtin skins or you can create a completely new skin from scratch using your own icons, your own images. You can add videos. You can add photos. You can even use 360 videos.

So your choices are limitless with Pano2VR. You can also view it on a web VR in an Oculus Rift or Go, Quest; whatever your choice is for an HMD.

And I think that covers about everything for Pano2VR.

Check us out. Pano2vr.com or, if you're also interested in Object2VR, object2vr.com.