Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingObjections

How do you handle the objection: We want people coming to an open house ...10123

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

How have you overcome the objection:

We want people coming to an open house where we have more direct influence on them.

Best,

Dan

P.S. This objection was raised in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Question of the Day: #1 objection you receive about doing Matterport Tours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @schaferu
For Real Estate in our area, a common agent response has shown up as:

“We don’t want people NOT to come to a home open, where we have more direct influence on them”
Post 1 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
What I usually explain to them that with virtual tour you get a lot more people to see the properties. The ones that come to see it in person are actually interested in that particular property, so you don't just get soneone who wants to see a bunch of properties, you get someone who's already interested in that particular one.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
they are most welcome,

one who comes, they still need to tell the story to someone else in the home/outside - so virtual story will complete the cycle a lot QUICKER either way - deal or no deal.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@Oboldyrev I agree...I always tell them that 3D Tours will bring more qualified buyers to the open house. I also give the agent a copy of the 3D Tour with music on a continuous loop that they can let run on their laptop or iPad during the openhouse to show potential buyers that they use the latest techkno;gy to market their clients home. That's something most had never thought of and when they hear it, a light bulb goes off in their head. SOLD!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?