Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 Photo Editing3rd Party Service ProviderEditing

3rd Party partner required for large contract - 360 image manuipulation10076

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
We have a very large client with offices worldwide.

We have been asked to scan their building around the world, however large areas of the building contain highly branded areas with all their clients logos etc on there.

They are not in a position to remove much of this branding as it is permanent or semi- permanent.

Therefore we have decided that it may be possible to take 360 degree shots in these areas and have the client branding digitally removed. This would allow the end user to see the areas without disclosing the clients branding or name.

Please can anyone tell me who and how much it would cost to have these 360 degree images edited.

Also how would be best to approach this issue and with what equipment

Many Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Brooklyn, NY
Oboldyrev private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a sample? I'd like to try. Hard to tell the price without knowing what's involved.
Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Hello 3dshowcaseuk. A sample would be great so we can be accurate with a price.

Thanks,
Colin
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk

Three thoughts:

1. Cupix - You could still deliver a 3D Tour created with the 360º camera of your choice. blurring is done in the equivalent of Matterport Workshop; so you have complete control of what to blur. Please see:

Matterport Face Blurring (Beta) versus CUPIX Blurring: Which do you prefer?

2. GeoCV - You could still deliver a 3D Tour created with the GeoCV Kit. Download the 360ºs; blur (and any other post production that you would like to do) then upload back to GeoCV.

3. PhotoAndVideoEdit.com – Outsource blurring within 360ºs; use your choice of 360º hosting platform

Platforms for Hosting 360º Photo Spheres

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk
Do you want to edit those 360’s and use them inside matterpot or street view?
Post 5 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
You cannot manually edit Matterport 360's - if you could I would probably still be using it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@3dshowcaseuk - You began by saying "We have been asked to scan" which implies your intent was to use Matterport to create a full 3D model (dollhouse) with walkthrough. If this was the case, the best way forward is GeoCV. It can "scan" producing a dollhouse, full measurements and an accurate walkthrough just like Matterport, and as Dan points out, once the model is rendered, you can download the full set of panoramas, retouch them in Photoshop and re-upload them to the model. Your retouching can be "blurring" or complete removal, whatever you wish.

The process works beautifully. I know because I did it yesterday for the first time. As I was completing a 5000 sq ft home the owner with 5 kids returned early. It was dusk and light was fading so I simply had to continue shooting/scanning. But I had selected GeoCV instead of Matterport for the job, so I knew I had this flexibility in my toolkit. Once the model processed, I downloaded the full set of panos and identified those which showed people. I retouched them just like a normal photo and the revised panos were uploaded in the GeoCV Editor (important: do not change the file names). I clicked "Reprocessing" and a few hours it was done - no people.

Kudos to GeoCV for providing us with yet another remarkable capability which MSPs have long wished for. Take a look - maybe you'll find someone I missed! Home is for sale, in case you're interested Wander out to the spa in the corner of the yard to see the "firewall". BTW, this 'will become' another Indoor-Outdoor GeoCV Tour, but it's also my first where I'll try to install the Outdoor model myself, using GeoCV's directions. Wish me luck.

Post 7 IP   flag post
You do awesome work - Is GeoCV still like $500 or $600 per month?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
No! Where'd you get that figure? Call Jonathan Klein at GeoCV - ‭(973) 699-0692‬ JK@GeoCV.com They have a range of plans (which I've forgotten). Jonathan will help you.
Post 9 IP   flag post
OK thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
You can blur or even remove logos in Pano2VR but it will work for GSV only. If you want to edit 3D scans for a Matterport model you can try to do it though those that claim they can stage a Matterport tour.

I asked recently here on the forum if anyone could virtually stage a Matterport tour and found none. Then in about two weeks time after my question some company from UK contacted me and offered virtual staging for Matterport tours. They have shown some examples that indeed looked like a Matterport tour staged.

If they really can stage it I am sure it won't be a problem for them to edit some scans to remove logos from yours.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101635 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?