Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BatteriesBattery Not ChargingRepairsWarranty

Battery Not Charging10070

CharlieB private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't fired up my Matterport V1 in a long time. When I tried to charge the camera it won't charge and I get flashing code on the power button. I contacted Matterport support and they tell me it costs $400 just to look at the camera.. not counting replacing the battery if it needs it. I am not sure it is the battery but assuming since it has been sitting awhile. It would have been nice if support would have shared what the code means instead of holding out their hand for $400 +. Anyone have any experience with this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Santa Clarita, CA
RyanRostine private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I had this problem. I paid the $400 and sent it in. A couple of months later they charged me an additional $650. The camera was practically new. I had only used it a few times, but somehow they found a list of things wrong with it. I wasn't happy to say the least.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Since it is just a charging problem I would try to check a power supply with a multi meter first. If it is supplying a specified on it DC power then it can be a battery itself. If the camera is not under warranty you can open it, read from a battery pack what it is and buy the same from internet. There is no way it can cost $400 to try.

Technically a skilled repairer for electronics can find a fault with charging and fix it.
I have a friend who has fantastic skills in electronics. He once helped me to upgrade my laser cutter with a new 3rd party laser tube and its power supply. He also has tuned it to correct maximum current so it never goes over it. He has had no previous experience working with lasers he is just good with electronics components.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?