Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Question of the DayWhite Label

Question of the Day: Will Matterport offer a white-label solution?10059

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 29 August 2019.

Will Matterport offer a white-label solution?

This question is inspired by this post by Matterport Marketing Representative Jonathan Buckley in this WGAN Forum discussion today (Thursday, 29 August 2019):

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Jwbuckl
Matterport is indeed actively considering/debating white labeling, full-res pano retouching, aerial/outdoor integration currently, but this is not to say that these will make it in the near term roadmap per se. There is a lot being delivered over the next six months in the pipeline.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Dan ever since the restructuring I though there was big things on the horizon. We have talked about the need for this and for every reason we pointed out in the past why this would be good it just doesn't happen. But on the other hand I figured some other company would have perfected a white label model that works as good as MP. I just have not seen it, maybe I missed it. But I figured that would force them into releasing a white label product. It would definitely open the market for other services that could use it and MP is not being used.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987
https://geocv.com/
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman Great option, I have seen it great option but still wondering how the current law suite will pan out. I would be worried about investing in the system until that is done. If the legal situation is resolved yes a good alternative.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 I definitely agree that waiting for the lawsuit to be settled is a good idea.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?